Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ecuador Big Grin
11.76%
2 11.76%
France Grinser044
41.18%
7 41.18%
Honduras Rolleyes
0%
0 0%
Switzerland Devilconfused
47.06%
8 47.06%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-E - WC 2014
Star 
[Image: Ecuador_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: France_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Honduras_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Switzerland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

15 June 2014
Switzerland vs Ecuador
France vs Honduras

20 June 2014
Switzerland vs France
Honduras vs Ecuador

25 June 2014
Honduras vs Switzerland
Ecuador vs France
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
What a weak group! I just hope that France will be eliminated from the first round. Icon_lol2

Sorry Geo. :d Honestly, I don't even remember if Geo supports France or not. Grinundwech
aka xudong
(04-21-2014, 04:35 PM)xudong Wrote: What a weak group! I just hope that France will be eliminated from the first round. Icon_lol2

Sorry Geo. :d Honestly, I don't even remember if Geo supports France or not. Grinundwech
Just think what you are saying??? You want France out?? What is wrong with you??? Have you completely forgot that these are French? Angry

[Image: marion-cotillard.jpg] [Image: 32.jpg]
Formerly mzk57
zeekay, you left off someone Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_mcb69kj2aP1rsry5no2_1280.jpg]
Who the hell are those women? Grinundwech

No seriously, I don't know who they are. None of them, Zeekay's choices or Reza's pick. Icon_lol2 And the second woman Zeekay picked looks so old and unattractive. (sorry if I offended any "fan" here Icon_lol2).
aka xudong
Marion Cotillard, Julie Delpy
Laetitia Casta

Thank Google Image Big Grin

My choice Devilcool
[Image: Alizee-J-Ai-Pas-20-Ans.jpg]
Wait, if we're going by that, I want USA to win it all Big Grin (Kate Upton).
(04-25-2014, 08:47 PM)Stitch Wrote: Wait, if we're going by that, I want USA to win it all Big Grin (Kate Upton).

to win it all? what about BiH? Icon_lol2

you know, if even you don't support BiH, I think I am going to retreat my endorsement and support only Iran and Belgium. Grinundwech At least Reza will be happier that way and won't ban me. Wink
aka xudong
(04-25-2014, 05:23 AM)xudong Wrote: Who the hell are those women? Grinundwech

No seriously, I don't know who they are. None of them, Zeekay's choices or Reza's pick. And the second woman Zeekay picked looks so old and unattractive. (sorry if I offended any "fan" here Icon_lol2).
Yes I feel offended Angry You broke my heart man. This just proves that not only you have poor choice when it comes to supporting Great teams like Argentina in WC, but I am beginning to doubt your taste in women too Grinundwech

How could you say that for Julie Delpy? Dodgy Yes she is slightly old now, but I would still don't mind .... you know Devilsmoke Sagrin

Any way the point is we should all unite when it comes to supporting France in the WC for the obvious reasons fans have posted here. And just to make you feel better about Julie Delpy

[Image: 600full-julie-delpy.jpg]

(04-25-2014, 08:47 PM)Stitch Wrote: Wait, if we're going by that, I want USA to win it all Big Grin (Kate Upton).
Always backup your worthy statements with concrete evidence, specially when there are chances that fans (like me) didn't know who Kate Upton was
[Image: kate-upton-elle.jpg]
Formerly mzk57
2 more reasons to support France

[Image: Le%252BConc%20ert%252BParis%252BPremiere%2...5dZvOl.jpg]

[Image: EXCLU-Harry-Potter-7-rencontre-avec-Clem...t_w532.png]
Formerly mzk57