UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifying Round
Okmilan
Bah, France just drew against Belarus. That means we have to win against Bosnia and Herzegovina.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Switzerland leading 1-0 against England. The crowd seemed very excited. I wonder who is playing at home? Big Grin

wait, it is 2-0 now. Big Grin
T. Barnetta scored twice in a span of two minutes through two free kicks.

now penalty for England. interesting game. Big Grin
I really started to wonder who is the home team. Big Grin

I can swear that I heard the crowd cheering when Switzerland scored; and right before Lampard took the penalty, there was booing in the stadium, which turned into cheering after he scored.
Wow, the spectators in England are admirable, no wonder why Carlo wants to stay there.
Belarus - Luxembourg 0-0 so far after 24 mins, Mon Luxembourg! Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Ibra has 3 in a 4-0 (game still being played) against Finland
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
We lost. Damn it! Now we have almost no chance at all to qualify, considering we'll play France in the next 2 games. Sad
Herbert Kilpin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8opM5nnrxvU

Zlatan's hattrick. Came in from the bench in the 29th minute. Smile
Tonight we play against France here at home. We'll get thrashed, but hopefully it'll be a good game as I'm going to see it in the stadium. Big Grin
Herbert Kilpin

Cassano scored. Maybe he will start against Lazio.