Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Germany Scared
40.00%
8 40.00%
Ghana U31
10.00%
2 10.00%
Portugal W262
35.00%
7 35.00%
USA Stuckup
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-G- WC 2014
(05-23-2014, 03:21 PM)mzk57 Wrote: The only rational explanation for this is that this would have been the 4th WC of Donovan at the age of 32. The way he cleverly plays game, it is possible that he could still be actively around at the age of 36 when WC2018 comes. Since Germans are very sensitive when it comes to records made by them, Klinsman has made sure that his buddy Lothar Matthäus's legendary record of playing in an astonishing 5 Fifa WC's remains intact. What a shame Undecided

One thing I'm pretty sure that Klinsmann and Matthäus won't refer each other as 'buddies'... maybe 'sworn enemies' or 'arch-enemies' or 'enemies-in-chief' will suit them better.

http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/travel/top-1...uds_2.html
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-23-2014, 02:26 PM)reza Wrote: 'Official' reason is using youth and speed to try to counter Germany and other teams in the group.

it is like dropping Kaka from the Brazil NT. you will never know if that is a good move.
aka xudong
I think Brazil have more than plenty to warrant dropping Kaka. I doubt he'd be anywhere near that side in his form these days.
Thumbs Down 
I seriously wish that Portugal is knocked out in the group stage. Germany will probably win all 3 matches and qualify as group winners. If they finished seconds thats a complete disaster for me. Its elimination or group winners I want from Germany.

I really do hope that either of Ghanna and USA beats Portugal. I am becoming sick of Cristina.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Star 
Man how awesome it would be to see Cristiana cry like he did in 2004 Sagrin
Formerly mzk57
Germany vs Portugal. Any one else wants to see Cristiana lose tonight? Angel
Formerly mzk57
I bet a lot of money for Germany, so, yes.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Germany absolutely killing Portugal. 3-0 at HT. Muller already scored two goals (he was last WC's golden boot, right?) and Pepe was sent off. I wonder if the red card was for his elbowing or headbutting. I feel that the red was harsh, but Pepe is such an idiot so he probably deserved it anyway. Ronaldo looked quite helpless when exiting the pitch at the half time.

I am hoping for a Germany victory so that our friend ZB can be happy. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
I expected a more balanced match because Portugal have a stable lineup and their humble approach could help.

And now, with the red card of Pele, even their chance of getting through is in doubt.
I didn't think of it that far, but I guess it can be an issue. With Ghana and USA being the other teams in the group, Portugal has a tough job to face.
aka xudong