Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Germany Scared
40.00%
8 40.00%
Ghana U31
10.00%
2 10.00%
Portugal W262
35.00%
7 35.00%
USA Stuckup
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-G- WC 2014
Absolutely crazy game. I wonder if the Germans will do Klinsmann and the USMNT a favour and draw that last game so that they both go through Big Grin #conspiracyWC

I really want the Ghanians to go through though. I'm certain that they can beat Portugal..they just need Germany to do them a favour as well.
Siamo a posto cosi.
This US team shouldn't fear any other side. Respect.

Anything can still happen (read: US can still get eliminated), but they have done a great job. Who would thought US had a chance being in the same group with Ghana, Portugal, and Germany? I know I didn't.
aka xudong
What an outstanding group this one is! Both games were incredible. First Ghana - Germany, I must admit I wanted Ghana to win (I wanted a scenario for the last day where every team had 3 points). That said, they both played great attacking football and both had real quality. A real spectacle.

USA - Portugal was also a great match with the Portuguese keeping hopes alive in the final seconds of the match. Again it was a game where the upper hand kept changing sides and ultimately proved to be great entertainment.

I just hope on the final matchday we don't see USA - Germany play out a draw (which would see them both go through), mostly because I think it would ruin what has been a spectacular group. However, knowing Low and Klinsmann are in charge of the teams and both will know what will work out for them, there probably would be a disappointing end.
Germany and USA should attempt to draw. Though both may want to avoid Belgium. Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Germany and USA through to the round of 16 despite Germany winning 1-0 over USA because Portugal only managed to defeat Ghana 2-1. Thomas Muller scores again making it 9 world cup goals by the age of 24! Absolutely phenomenal.
Siamo a posto cosi.
He seems like a big-stage player. Heart I heard that he wasn't that happy in Bayern (thanks to Pep Guardiola). :d

Nah, who am I kidding? I read some rumor linking him to ManU.
aka xudong
Really disappointed in Ghana, but I guess following the events with Muntari and Boateng, it was actually surprising they didn't collapse completely. Portugal were just poor this world cup.

Credit must be given to Germany and USA though. Germany won fairly (I was thankfully wrong), while the US have surpassed expectations and deserved to go through. They aren't a quality group, but their effort and work ethic is impressive.
Heart 
Such fans Heart can lift the spirit of any team Sagrin

[Image: 240273-0-600.jpg]
Germans also have emotions Smile

[Image: 241862-0-600.jpg]
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Exactly who you are trying to convince that youre not gay by posting these pictures?
(06-27-2014, 10:29 PM)Stitch Wrote: Exactly who you are trying to convince that youre not gay by posting these pictures?

You, sir, are a champion. Clap
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!