Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Germany Scared
40.00%
8 40.00%
Ghana U31
10.00%
2 10.00%
Portugal W262
35.00%
7 35.00%
USA Stuckup
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-G- WC 2014
(05-18-2014, 06:30 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Daei#In...onal_goals

Ali Daei had 109 goals, and no matter which teams he scored against, it's an impressive record.

Besides, when compared to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landon_Dono...onal_goals

The quality of the opponents are not that different. And even if you think that Donovan scored against slightly better teams, bear in mind that 109 is far (not only slightly) more than 57.

And Ali Daei had fewer caps than Donovan. Sagrin

Still, both are impressive in their own rights. For instance, their international goal records are better than Maradona SagrinSagrinSagrin

and Messi too. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(05-18-2014, 06:30 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Still, both are impressive in their own rights. For instance, their international goal records are better than Maradona SagrinSagrinSagrin
How ironic, here is a guy who claims to a football fan and yet can't differentiate between the goal scoring ratio of a striker and a midfielder. I think you deserve a permanent 1ban for disrespecting Mr. Football.
(05-18-2014, 04:09 PM)xudong Wrote: and Messi too. Icon_lol2
Xu you brokee my heart Angry

You forgot Huntelaar, Jahl Dahl Tomasson and Gilardino Grinundwech
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(05-21-2014, 07:10 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 06:30 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Still, both are impressive in their own rights. For instance, their international goal records are better than Maradona SagrinSagrinSagrin
How ironic, here is a guy who claims to a football fan and yet can't differentiate between the goal scoring ratio of a striker and a midfielder. I think you deserve a permanent 1ban for disrespecting Mr. Football.

If idiocy requires a ban, you should have been banned since birth, not just for example now with "Maradona is a midfielder" idiocy.

MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-21-2014, 08:31 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: If idiocy requires a ban, you should have been banned since birth, not just for example now with "Maradona is a midfielder" idiocy.
You just made a serious mistake Sagrin Apologize and I will forgive you Devilcool
Formerly mzk57
Didn't know this is a possibility even

Quote:In a shock decision, United States head coach Jurgen Klinsmann has left Landon Donovan off his 23-man World Cup roster.
what?!?
aka xudong
Hahahahahahahahaha
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
So anyone know the reason? I vaguely follow US football and so I heard he's not played much in qualifying? Still, seems a bit odd to leave him out.
'Official' reason is using youth and speed to try to counter Germany and other teams in the group.
The only rational explanation for this is that this would have been the 4th WC of Donovan at the age of 32. The way he cleverly plays game, it is possible that he could still be actively around at the age of 36 when WC2018 comes. Since Germans are very sensitive when it comes to records made by them, Klinsman has made sure that his buddy Lothar Matthäus's legendary record of playing in an astonishing 5 Fifa WC's remains intact. What a shame Undecided
Formerly mzk57