Poll: Which teams will qualify?
Germany Scared
Ghana U31
Portugal W262
USA Stuckup
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Group-G- WC 2014
I personally would rather not have these pics. I like to view the forum on breaks at work and these aren't exactly appropriate.
Heart 
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCfW3IpbE13Ch_h&w=484&....jpg&cfs=1]
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
Nostalgic. Larissa Riquelme, Paraguay's best player. Big Grin
That lady isn't even in Brazil this year, is she? I am so disappointed in Zeekay for this dishonesty. :d
(06-29-2014, 07:19 PM)xudong Wrote: That lady isn't even in Brazil this year, is she? I am so disappointed in Zeekay for this dishonesty. :d
Just trying to bring back some memories of 2010 Okmilan
Dishonesty or not, do you or any cool Milan fan wouldn't want to see her? Sagrin
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
(05-07-2014, 05:54 PM)Aficio Wrote: Group G is Group Germany.

The German are the sage of the game, and they do have strong squad. They can only lose to exceptional teams like recent Spanish NTs and a crazy Balotelli Italian NT.

If Argentina win their group (very likely), true test for Jogi will be semifinal.

After the semifinal, my thought proved totally wrong.
(07-08-2014, 10:58 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(05-07-2014, 05:54 PM)Aficio Wrote: Group G is Group Germany.

The German are the sage of the game, and they do have strong squad. They can only lose to exceptional teams like recent Spanish NTs and a crazy Balotelli Italian NT.

If Argentina win their group (very likely), true test for Jogi will be semifinal.

After the semifinal, my thought proved totally wrong.

No, sir, you were correct. They passed the test.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!