Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Algeria Clap
6.25%
1 6.25%
Belgium Shy
43.75%
7 43.75%
Russia Musik005
50.00%
8 50.00%
South Korea Rolleyes
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-H - WC 2014
Star 
[Image: Algeria_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Belgium_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Russia_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: South-Korea_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

17 June 2014
Belgium vs Algeria
Russia vs South Korea

22 June 2014
Belgium vs Russia
South Korea vs Algeria

26 June 2014
South Korea vs Belgium
Algeria vs Russia
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Belgium is my favorite national football team now. Can you imagine such talent in EVERY POSITION? 2014, 2016, or 2018 they will be a monster.

GK: Courtois, Mignolet
Defense: Vermaelen, Kompany, Alderweireld, Vertonghen
Mid: Hazard, Witsel, Nainggolan, Fellaini, De Bruyne, Mertens, Dembele
Forward: Lukaku, Bakkali

(just to name a few)

And who fits more for their coach, other than the legend Marc Wilmots?

Belgium FTW!
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Belgium does look impressive on paper. Maybe it is time for the "red devils" to write a new page in football history. I think I will support them too. Wink
aka xudong
Anyone remember Mesbah? Big Grin
Of course, didn't we just see him in last match? He outpaced Abate and got him a yellow card. Luckily, it was only Livorno. Wink
aka xudong
I always dislike South Korea for their performance in WC 2002... cheating their way through 2nd stage and quarterfinal...
(04-25-2014, 02:18 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Belgium is my favorite national football team now. Can you imagine such talent in EVERY POSITION? 2014, 2016, or 2018 they will be a monster.

(just to name a few)

Belgium FTW!
Sorry, but none of them is world class. Not impressed.
Formerly mzk57
(04-26-2014, 02:00 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 02:18 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Belgium is my favorite national football team now. Can you imagine such talent in EVERY POSITION? 2014, 2016, or 2018 they will be a monster.

(just to name a few)

Belgium FTW!
Sorry, but none of them is world class. Not impressed.

You just said that to piss me off because you don't like the fact I said about how rubbish Argentina NT is. Sagrin
(04-26-2014, 02:06 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: You just said that to piss me off because you don't like the fact I said about how rubbish Argentina NT is. Sagrin
I took some time to think if you were right about it, ............. guess what i came to conclusion that you are wrong (as usual). You are over ratting Belgium players and they will be humiliated in the WC.
Formerly mzk57
(05-07-2014, 03:27 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 02:06 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: You just said that to piss me off because you don't like the fact I said about how rubbish Argentina NT is. Sagrin
I took some time to think if you were right about it, ............. guess what i came to conclusion that you are wrong (as usual). You are over ratting Belgium players and they will be humiliated in the WC.

Judging by your 'predictions' on WC2010, I'd say that 'as usual' phrase refers to you and your abysmal, silly, blind, and lunatic 'predictions'.