Red and Black Refugees
I saw that account suspended message as well. Did everyone get it or was it select people only?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(04-27-2014, 05:33 AM)General Wrote: Huh.. So RnB has 'that' rep? Lol

I'll be extremely courteous. Scouts honor.

Thank you milan mania for letting us crash here. Who knows, maybe we'll find a new home.

And thank you for Rolling out the red carpet.. General chat thread just for me Okmilan

Since ikita has proven to be as useful as Balo at cf ( O ) for getting the gang here, I'm appealing to the General to call our fallen Rossonero brothers to arms
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(04-27-2014, 06:26 AM)drucurl Wrote:

Thank you milan mania for letting us crash here. Who knows, maybe we'll find a new home.

And thank you for Rolling out the red carpet.. General chat thread just for me Okmilan

Since ikita has proven to be as useful as Balo at cf ( O ) for getting the gang here, I'm appealing to the General to call our fallen Rossonero brothers to arms

Consider it done.

(04-27-2014, 06:26 AM)drucurl Wrote:

not fair bro....not fair..DodgyDodgyDodgyDodgy
(04-27-2014, 07:07 AM)ikita Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 06:26 AM)drucurl Wrote: Since ikita has proven to be as useful as Balo at cf ( O ) for getting the gang here, I'm appealing to the General to call our fallen Rossonero brothers to arms

not fair bro....not fair..DodgyDodgyDodgyDodgy

Hey Reza can we ban this guy?^
His red-and-blackness is currently under suspicion O

Exhibit A: he doesn't like TRINIDAD JAMES
"What does this have to do with Milan?" You might ask. Well Trinidad James happens to be both Trinidadian and... Uh.... James. Considering that our national colours are red and black, ikita (if that IS his real name) is OVERTLY rejecting the Red and Black nation. That includes all Milanistas. I rest my case O
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Welcome should anyone join from R&B, though it looks like it's back up so I suspect not many will stay.
Woow I thought drycurve died or smth Big Grin how could he leave a forum like this Sad
(04-27-2014, 11:49 AM)Stitch Wrote: Woow I thought drycurve died or smth Big Grin how could he leave a forum like this Sad

I never left Glitch Big Grin
I even joined this newer forum same time as you. I think Baloo and Galley Annie's efforts to destroy Mealan have ruined your sanity Tongue
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Thanks again MM. I think I'll hang out here for a bit even though RnB is up again.
Thanks General and everybody from Red & Black. Forza Milan.