Football shirts.
Anyone of you guy knows where can I get cheap football shirts on the internet? Any help would be deeply appreciated. Smile
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
real or fake? be careful if you want fakes, many countrys in europe intercept the packages to keep them out of they system. for real ones try www.kitbag.com or www.subsidesports.com
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
Thanks mate. I'll look at them. It doesn't really matter if real or fake. I want something within 30-40 Euros. The real ones are a bit pricey though.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

these shirts are real and cheap enough, dont know about your delivery though.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
Damn it! No delivery to Albania. Still thank you very much buddy. Great sales website. Smile I'll try to look further.
Herbert Kilpin

Many kinds of football shirt here, the price is cheap. Just do not know if authentic. If you are interested, you can visit:http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/.
AC Milan's and children's kit is really too love.

Home kids Football Shirt
[Image: 20130730154843-300x350.jpg]

Away kids Football Shirt

[Image: 20130714203727-300x350.jpg]

Third kids Football Shirt
[Image: 20130709154838-300x350.jpg]
(09-09-2013, 02:10 AM)cullity Wrote: AC Milan's and children's kit is really too love.

Home kids Football Shirt
[Image: 20130730154843-300x350.jpg]

Away kids Football Shirt

[Image: 20130714203727-300x350.jpg]

Third kids Football Shirt
[Image: 20130709154838-300x350.jpg]

[Image: 2013-14_AC_Milan_Home_Football_Shirt.jpg]

For AC Milan, my favorite is this football shirt.