World Cup Prediction League
Fantasy team made! Also entered my first prediction on the fifa page. I don't like that it shows you the general voting consensus BEFORE you make your choice. Is it possible to turn that off? Also, are we doing an MM prediction thing as well?
Siamo a posto cosi.
Castrol is enough (for me). Too many things on the plate already.
Star 
Hey guys, you guys please make your teams ready. I will share the Milan Mania leage and password soon today.
Hey guys, please those who have made their FF team post and let us know they are ready to join the league. Reza and Mystik have done it. What about other?

Hey xudong, don't be an old man, make your team adn join ASAP or I will ask Pirlo to join AC Milan again after 2 years when he is a free agent
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
Milan Mania league has been created. Just search for the name "Milan Mania" and join the league. No passward.
Geo, ElMaggo, please join the leagues!

Nobody joined yet??
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I think 6-8 members have made teams, but not joined yet. Joining is easy. I hope more members, such as your self make their fantasy team and take part from today

ZB also join the Castrol prediction league.

I joined already
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Star 
ZB you must also join the Castrol Predictor. 8 MM members have already joined it.
All games on Fifa.com can be accessed so easily from this link:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/index.html

I joined the Milan Mania prediction league.

Also, made a fantasy team on the mcdonalds game and joined the Milan Mania League.
(06-12-2014, 06:30 AM)mzk57 Wrote: Hey guys, you guys please make your teams ready. I will share the Milan Mania leage and password soon today.
Hey guys, please those who have made their FF team post and let us know they are ready to join the league. Reza and Mystik have done it. What about other?

Hey xudong, don't be an old man, make your team adn join ASAP or I will ask Pirlo to join AC Milan again after 2 years when he is a free agent

First, I am an old man. Second, unlike Reza, I don't know technology well, for example, I am happier with my computer than with my tablet.

I have never played any fantasy game before. I tried to give it a try, but saw that it is more than just picking 11 favorite players (in my case, it would be Messi, Pirlo + 9 :d). I don't think I can or want to do it. Sorry.

I will do it only if you promise that you will convince Pirlo to come back to Milan despite that he just signing that 2-year extension with that saintly team. Okmilan