Milan Players in the WC
LOL. I just asked if Italy is the new France on other thread but as it turns out it's Ghana.
free loan with option to buy ™
Wait, Muntari and Boateng had a fight? Shouldn't these two be getting along well? Huh

And they are no longer with the team? Who is going to slap Cristiano Ronaldo then? Who is going to do the moonwalk dance after the other slaps Cristiano Ronaldo? Icon_lol2

But seriously, maybe we should get rid of Muntari too. This guy is a reliable backup, but he caused way too much trouble for my liking.

Just get rid of him. Angry
Wait, Galliani just extended his contract. Sad
Oh wait, Galliani sold Silva after he extended his contract. O
Oh wait again, that's not gonna happen here. Sad
Muntari and Boateng did not fight each other. Boateng insulted his coach and Muntari slapped an executive.

The incidents happened in the meeting about unpaid appearance fee.

Both should control their temper, but they were fighting for the sake of their teammates.

Anyway, we need more detailed information.
Judging by stories appeared, I actually supported Boateng and Muntari in this case. There are evidences of foul play, maybe the formal statements issued by Ghana FA didn't cover the whole facts.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Boateng spoke

http://www.goal.com/en/news/3790/world-c...ID=HP_BN_2

Greece NT players deserve praise for declining the bonus, but that doesn't mean Ghanaian (and Cameroonian) protesting for their rights was wrong. African football could not get far like Pele predicted if that continues.
it is so unfortunate that football players cannot actually focus their energy on the pitch. their so-called "leaders" are just a bunch of corrupted pigs. Angry This would be unimaginable in a more advanced nation.

Muntari and Boateng stood up probably because they were used to the top-notch services they receive(d) in Milan. If all Boateng said is confirmed true, I am too proud of them for standing up.
De Jong's participation in quarter final is unlikely

http://football-italia.net/51329/de-jong...rter-final

Get well soon!
I always think of World Cup as, for the lack of better word, a "purer" state of football, in that money plays little role in creating a good team. I mean, for all the luxuries Argentina have in the striking department, they can't for example sell Tevez to buy a better defender. Every national team makes do with whatever player they have. Therefore this row over appearance fee/bonus is embarassing. Sure nobody in their right mind will decline more money but most if not all these players are professional footballers who earn a whole lot more from their clubs.
free loan with option to buy ™
Played minutes:

Zapata: 360.
De Jong: 341.
Honda: 270.
Balotelli: 208.
Muntari: 180.
Abate: 90.
De Sciglio: 90.
Essien: 19.
(07-13-2014, 03:42 AM)Aficio Wrote: Played minutes:

Zapata: 360.
De Jong: 341.
Honda: 270.
Balotelli: 208.
Muntari: 180.
Abate: 90.
De Sciglio: 90.
Essien: 19.

I thought Essien was just useless in Milan. He only played 19 minutes in Ghana, even with KPB and Muntari suspended for the 3rd match?

I actually hate Essien's deal more than Matri's. If Matri wasn't from Juventus who used this money to buy Tevez, I would have been much more tolerant. Matri at least seems to care, albeit useless too.