Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
and I believe that Basten had some issue with Seedorf in the NT. Seedorf is still good even today, may I say, and was very good when he was younger. Big Grin

aka xudong
[Image: wzlb.jpg]
Is it possible to get a translation please? Looks interesting, particularly seeing player field positions at the top.
(12-04-2011, 06:05 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Is it possible to get a translation please? Looks interesting, particularly seeing player field positions at the top.

same request here. If not the whole translation, at least just some key messages would be appreciated too.
aka xudong
Basically it's about how Allegri has managed to replace Pirlo without a playmaker. The main point is that there are no 'fixed roles' or whatever they are called, 'punti di riferimento' is in italian. Everybody can be the playmaker, the striker and anything else. The trequartista is not the typical creative one, but a strong player who can hold up the ball and move in the empty spaces to create spaces for the strikers to come deep and get the ball, or the midfielders to get into the box. As we have seen with Ibra coming deep and acting as a playmaker and Nocerino or Aqua getting into the box.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I can see Allegri on his way of making another great AC Milan era, which can be compared to the AC Milan teams of 1888-1995 & 2002-2007. I really like his cool personality & tactics. Its just that individual performances are letting AC Milan down like Robinho misses, unavailability of genuine ACM, a Javier Zanetti type of fullback & world class backup to Nesta etc.

If AC Milan can some how get both De Rossi & Montilavo fr free next summer, which would be the deal of the decade by the way, AC Milan will have the best physical midfield of the world. Imagine this
Aqulani De Rossi Nocerino
Boateng

Backups: Flamini & Montilavo

If AC Milan can renew Nesta's contact till 2013 & get a player close to the likes of Kaka, Sniejder, Robben etc, than Allegri era would really blossom & don't be surprised to see AC Milan becoming the European Champs for the 8th time soon, very soon.

Having said that, Allegri really pisses me off when he put Ambrosini, MVB & Seedorf ahead of Aqualni, Boateng & Nocerino.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(12-05-2011, 12:46 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Basically it's about how Allegri has managed to replace Pirlo without a playmaker. The main point is that there are no 'fixed roles' or whatever they are called, 'punti di riferimento' is in italian. Everybody can be the playmaker, the striker and anything else. The trequartista is not the typical creative one, but a strong player who can hold up the ball and move in the empty spaces to create spaces for the strikers to come deep and get the ball, or the midfielders to get into the box. As we have seen with Ibra coming deep and acting as a playmaker and Nocerino or Aqua getting into the box.

Thanks, much appreciated Smile
I wouldn't be surprised if zonalmarking does an article on Ibrahimovic's role in our current Milan very soon.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(12-05-2011, 10:35 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 12:46 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Basically it's about how Allegri has managed to replace Pirlo without a playmaker. The main point is that there are no 'fixed roles' or whatever they are called, 'punti di riferimento' is in italian. Everybody can be the playmaker, the striker and anything else. The trequartista is not the typical creative one, but a strong player who can hold up the ball and move in the empty spaces to create spaces for the strikers to come deep and get the ball, or the midfielders to get into the box. As we have seen with Ibra coming deep and acting as a playmaker and Nocerino or Aqua getting into the box.

Thanks, much appreciated Smile

Anytime mate. Smile
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(12-05-2011, 03:32 PM)Mystik Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if zonalmarking does an article on Ibrahimovic's role in our current Milan very soon.

I get the impression that zonalmarking isn't particularly keen on Allegri's system. I'm probably wrong, but it's just the impression I get.