Poll: Is Allegri good enough for Milan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Give the man some time and he will build a winning team!
62.00%
31 62.00%
Unsure! He is doing ok, but we deserve better.
22.00%
11 22.00%
No! We could have done much better, sack him!
16.00%
8 16.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Massimiliano Allegri
(03-12-2011, 01:03 PM)Ace Wrote: To all of you who doubt Allegri's skills, I have two words for you: Ignazio Abate...

he played as a RB under Leonardo, but failed... and now under Allegri, he's on his way to become one of the Best RB in the world, already making the right wing his own!!

another thing, Nesta-Silva is, without a doubt, one of the best CB pairs in the world at the moment... they were great last year but our defensive record shows they're alot better this year and it's pretty much down to Allegri's formation which balanced the team...

also, how often did you see Zlatan defending before coming to Milan? how often did you see Robinho coming deep to build attacks from midfield and even from our defending 3rd? when was the last time we went on 10+ unbeaten run?

he makes some mistakes when using subs, but no doubt he has a great skill handling players, both youngsters or veterans...

Boateng, he was an unknown to most of us before the world cup and after until he joined us, and he has become a fan favorite..
Van Bommel, how many of you doubted his tempers? yes he got sent off, but for a soft tackle!! and he's not even making clumsy fouls lately... and in the first half of the season we lacked someone to replace Pirlo, who can calm down play....

let's see, oh yes, you doubted Cassano aswell, marking him as a trouble maker(which he is) but i'm damn sure Allegri and tassotti made it clear that if he wants to play for us, he has to keep his head cool and not make trouble, which he hasn't made any... for now atleast.

and last but not least, when was the last time we topped the table for this long?

Yes, he's still not that good in Europe, but to be honest, everyone gains experience by playing in a such a competition... and it also goes for managers!! Allegri is the one to take Milan to the next Level, I bet you all he's going to be a Milan (coaching) legend Big Grin
and all those unbeaten runs show one thing for sure, it's only going to get better with time and go on for longer periods( atleast I hope so) Big Grin

I rest my case

Not to forget:
We topped the table for a very long time when missing a lot of a-team players
I strongly agree with Ace^

and would like to add that it would make no sense for any Milan fan to ask for a coach to be sent off when we are leading the Serie by 4 points (hopefully 7 by tomorrow) and we are also in the semis of the Coppa. I know we are out of the CL and that always hurts (although we all knew we had no chance to win it this year anyway) but looking at what we have achieved in the last 3-4 seasons and comparing that to this year, I am very happy Smile
Our Problem is not Allegri, though he makes some mistakes and wrong and late subs sometimes.

if we had Boateng,as we missed him much, we couldnt lose that much points in Serie A for instance, he is very important for us in midfield.

We could have won vs Bari without ibra, but we missed great chances.

in CL, our problem is not Allegri. we need to keep the ball and didnt show it to rivals, make our team defence strong then win the games with indivuals, until now, ibra failed at high tempo of CL, Robinho's bad finishing, we also miss Cassano, you know Pato's problem. in midfield trio tandem, its very defensive and we cant control the tempo and make team play with 3 tackler, offensively very little contrib. furthermore, we gave much space in CL though we play with Flamini, Gattuso midfield.

if its up to me,i'd play Flamini at LB.
Allegri

[Image: 1277323396-trump-youre-fired.jpg]
worst coach evarrrrrr Wallbang
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(03-19-2011, 11:49 PM)drucurl Wrote: worst coach evarrrrrr Wallbang

Not worse than Oscar Tabarez or Fatih Terim tbh. Big Grin

Just kidding. Allegri isn't a bad coach, he just needs some experience, at least he has given the team the kind of balance that we lacked with Leonardo. Yeah, he has had his ups and downs this season, but who hasn't. One loss doesn't make a bad coach. There are several other factors to be considered first.

We also need some younger players, which isn't Allegri's fault. Milan is still in a re-building process, we just have to wait patiently. Building a successful team can't be done overnight.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I join this club! Mister 3Defensive midfielers Allegri must leave!
(03-20-2011, 08:40 AM)Beppe Wrote: I join this club! Mister 3Defensive midfielers Allegri must leave!

Yeah, he's stupid, playing with three DM's and puts Pirlo on the Bench!!!

come on guys, I don't care if he leave or stays, but a known and bold fact is: He's done good stuff with whichever resources he has!!

Merkel, he's good, great, promising, but he's not at the age to lead a midfield battle, he needs time to grow...

give them time... I don't care if we lose the Scudetto, as long as we have a project

(03-20-2011, 07:21 PM)Ace Wrote: give them time... I don't care if we lose the Scudetto, as long as we have a project

If we lose the Scudetto after being 11 points up - then its a crappy project and he must go.
(03-20-2011, 08:30 PM)fLame Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 07:21 PM)Ace Wrote: give them time... I don't care if we lose the Scudetto, as long as we have a project

If we lose the Scudetto after being 11 points up - then its a crappy project and he must go.
Agree. I strongly endorse Allegri gave away our lead.