Poll: Who should be next Italy NT coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spalletti
0%
0 0%
Capello
8.33%
1 8.33%
Mancini
0%
0 0%
Zaccheroni
0%
0 0%
Ancelotti
50.00%
6 50.00%
Mazzarri
8.33%
1 8.33%
Allegri
16.67%
2 16.67%
Lippi
0%
0 0%
Seedorf Big Grin
0%
0 0%
Other
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Azzurri talk, Italy national team thread
He would've came in off the bench
Italy squad for Nations League clashes with Bosnia and Holland

[Image: EgcZCFfXgAMlW06?format=jpg&name=small]

On what bloody criteria I am seeing Gagliardini and Bona, they are shit, should have been Pessina and Zaccagni

LMAO what's up with favoritism towards Rube players, Chiellini and Berndaschi they are little pieces of shit, instead should have Izzo and Berardi

I am very hopeful that Pobega will break into Italy NT next year if Pioli gives him decent playing time.

and why the hell Caldara doing there, Gabbia is twice better even though he is inexperience.
because its mancini, you know how stupid he is

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
(08-27-2020, 11:14 PM)sylrus Wrote: because its mancini, you know how stupid he is

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Merda imprint clown
and I will like to see Calabria to replace Florenzi, we might criticize but he is decent to be back up in NT
Is there a reason why romagnoli isn't on the list?
aka xudong
the reason is, he is a milan player, look at el sha, why did he get called up? he plays in china league, no 1 watches china league, and there are better players out there than him imo that plays in a better league.
(08-28-2020, 02:31 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Is there a reason why romagnoli isn't on the list?

Injured
(08-28-2020, 05:54 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Injured

Yes, it occurred to me later. At first I thought it was suspension or something like that.
aka xudong
(08-28-2020, 04:12 AM)sylrus Wrote: the reason is, he is a milan player, look at el sha, why did he get called up? he plays in china league, no 1 watches china league, and there are better players out there than him imo that plays in a better league.

You are as cynical as I am.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong