Poll: Who should be next Italy NT coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spalletti
0%
0 0%
Capello
8.33%
1 8.33%
Mancini
0%
0 0%
Zaccheroni
0%
0 0%
Ancelotti
50.00%
6 50.00%
Mazzarri
8.33%
1 8.33%
Allegri
16.67%
2 16.67%
Lippi
0%
0 0%
Seedorf Big Grin
0%
0 0%
Other
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Azzurri talk, Italy national team thread
(03-15-2019, 10:27 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: I really wanted Mario Ballotelli to be in team instead of Lasagna consideribg his current goal scoring form

I can see your reason why but I don't want Balotelli anywhere near the nazionale because he's mentally weak and gives up easily
Sandro Tonali deserved call up ahead of Jorginho
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Precisely. Jorginho has been nothing but crap for Chelsea so far to the extent he's being boo'ed by the Chelsea fans.. lol
(03-16-2019, 11:12 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: Precisely. Jorginho has been nothing but crap for Chelsea so far to the extent he's being boo'ed by the Chelsea fans.. lol

He is a type of player who can't assist, can't score, can't defend he is a one touch passer and nothing else
(03-16-2019, 11:34 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: He is a type of player who can't assist, can't score, can't defend he is a one touch passer and nothing else

Bad move going to Chelsea but he's getting paid so there's that I guess

Jorginho isn't the type of midfielder known for assisting or scoring.  He's the type known for controlling and pulling strings together
Jorginho is getting booed mainly because he is Sarris best mate. I do not think he is too bad a player, The move to Chelsea is just not working. Just like it never did for Morata.
(03-16-2019, 10:05 PM)craigAC Wrote: Jorginho is getting booed mainly because he is Sarris best mate. I do not think he is too bad a player, The move to Chelsea is just not working. Just like it never did for Morata.
He should have choose Manchester City his footballing style is best suited with Guardiola still can't understand why he choose Chelsea over City I mean Europa league over Champions league Sagrin
Chelsea is the most stupid club in the world with the most stupid fanbase i still have not encountered a Chelsea Supporter with brain Big Grin They sack managers every year. I still can't understan why they sacked Di Matteo the Guy who gave them Champions league Big Grin
Chelsea have had loads of good Managers and sacked them. For me the most notable one being Antonio Conte. I know i should not like him with his Juve connections. Just being honest.
(03-16-2019, 12:42 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Bad move going to Chelsea but he's getting paid so there's that I guess

Jorginho isn't the type of midfielder known for assisting or scoring.  He's the type known for controlling and pulling strings together

I never really noticed him at Napoli.. but the chelsea version of him is a piss poor one of xavi-pirlo