Poll: Who will progress to the quarterfinal?
This poll is closed.
Belgium
85.71%
6 85.71%
U.S.A
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

R16: Belgium - USA (July 1, 2014 - 22:00 CET)
Why is that dude wearing bra in your last picture?
Come on Belgium!! I hope we can finally play some good football this WC. Interesting to see is that 19yo striker Divock Origi will start for the first time for the national team. he has done amazing so far when he came in as a sub. he is one to watch for the future for sure. I also hope to see Adnan Januzaj at some point.
(06-29-2014, 08:44 PM)xudong Wrote: Why is that dude wearing bra in your last picture?

He/she is a debatable point Sagrin

But on you question of why wearing the bra, well its pretty clear, isn't it? Are you not satisfied with the quality and details of the image? Please carefully observe again Grinundwech
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
Heart 
USA please do it for this young lady! Heart Don't make her sad Sagrin

[Image: swiss-girl.jpg]

Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
What an absolutely epic game. The US had an amazing chance to win it during stoppage time but definitely I would say that the Belgians deserved it over the balance of the 120 minutes
Siamo a posto cosi.
Just like Pinilla's shot that hit the post few days back, when Wondolowski horribly miskicked the ball in the dying minutes I knew that US would eventually lost. For the first time Belgium showed why they are considered the dark horse in this tournament and but for Howard's heroics they would've won comfortably.
free loan with option to buy ™
Great game again! This knockout round has had it's fair share of 0-0s, but it's amazing how balanced the games are. USA did credit, they far exceeded expectations and were unlucky to lose. It's not a great side, but their work ethic and team unity is admirable.

Belgium on the other hand have superb talent, but I still hold on to the thought that this group of players aren't a team, they're just very talented individuals. Wilmots' decisions made me want to pull my hair out too, I don't understand why he left Lukaku (who was a nightmare for the US defence) on the bench till so late and after the team went 2-0 up, I was amazed that Belgium did nothing to see out the result. All they had to do was reorganise and just protect the advantage for the last 10 minutes, but instead went stupid and were all at sea. I like Belgium and think they can beat Argentina, but their success is purely based on individual quality.
(07-02-2014, 09:49 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Great game again! This knockout round has had it's fair share of 0-0s, but it's amazing how balanced the games are. USA did credit, they far exceeded expectations and were unlucky to lose. It's not a great side, but their work ethic and team unity is admirable.

Belgium on the other hand have superb talent, but I still hold on to the thought that this group of players aren't a team, they're just very talented individuals. Wilmots' decisions made me want to pull my hair out too, I don't understand why he left Lukaku (who was a nightmare for the US defence) on the bench till so late and after the team went 2-0 up, I was amazed that Belgium did nothing to see out the result. All they had to do was reorganise and just protect the advantage for the last 10 minutes, but instead went stupid and were all at sea. I like Belgium and think they can beat Argentina, but their success is purely based on individual quality.

Wilmots called Argentina unbalanced but I think Belgium also have some problems with this. Credits to Wilmots though, he can manage to play Kompany, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, and Van Buyten at the same time.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I think Belgium are not unbalanced but rigid with 2 fullbacks lacking forward movements.

Germany also use 4CBs, but the 6 higher players are very good at moving and passing, so we don't see much problem.
(07-02-2014, 03:22 PM)Aficio Wrote: I think Belgium are not unbalanced but rigid with 2 fullbacks lacking forward movements.

Germany also use 4CBs, but the 6 higher players are very good at moving and passing, so we don't see much problem.

That is why I called that the brilliance of Wilmots. I think besides the fact that he basically cannot afford to have so many quality defenders on the bench, he actually wants to compensate lack of steel on his midfield. Though I often scratched my head thinking about why he left Nainggolan out.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!