Poll: Who will progress to the quarterfinal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belgium
85.71%
6 85.71%
U.S.A
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

R16: Belgium - USA (July 1, 2014 - 22:00 CET)
The last round of 16 game sees Belgium take on the USA in Salvador. I believe the stadium in Salvador has been the site of the highest number of goals in the tournament. Belgium got a perfect 9 points although they did not impress while doing so, while the Americans qualified ahead of Portugal and Ghana despite losing vs Germany on the final day. The U.S. can give Belgium a run for their money, but I think the individual talents of the Belgians will take them through to the quarterfinal when all is said and done.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I want the US to win as I live there currently and it'll be great for the sport in the country. I also think that the Americans, although not flashy, have what it takes to make this a very interesting game.

For the sake of voting though...I have to go with Belgium due to their individual quality as I think that may be the difference in this game.
I hope whoever wins can beat Argentina... if Switzerland does not beat them first.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-29-2014, 04:29 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I hope whoever wins can beat Argentina... if Switzerland does not beat them first.

Okmilan

I do like Belgium, though I don't think they have so far what they are capable of doing. Then I live in the US, so seeing them win would be nice too.

Oh well, as long as Argentina don't win. Sagrin

I do like Zeekay, but I don't appreciate his poor taste. How could anyone like Argentina? Grinundwech
aka xudong
(06-29-2014, 07:22 PM)xudong Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 04:29 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I hope whoever wins can beat Argentina... if Switzerland does not beat them first.

Okmilan

I do like Belgium, though I don't think they have so far what they are capable of doing. Then I live in the US, so seeing them win would be nice too.

Oh well, as long as Argentina don't win. Sagrin

I do like Zeekay, but I don't appreciate his poor taste. How could anyone like Argentina? Grinundwech
You have to have golden heart, broad vision, grand prediction qualities and most importantly love Heart for greatness and women to be in love for Argentina Okmilan This is something you will only understand once you are old DevilcoolDevilcool
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
How old? Grinundwech
aka xudong
(06-29-2014, 07:36 PM)xudong Wrote: How old? Grinundwech
Not the number old .... spiritually Wink It could even take some one 500 years to reach that status Sagrin
Formerly mzk57
spiritually..... Wth what kind of crap is that? Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Sorry for interfering, but I don't think both of you could get old Icon_lol2
(06-29-2014, 08:00 PM)Aficio Wrote: Sorry for interfering, but I don't think both of you could get old Icon_lol2
Case closed Devilcool Enjoy the USA fans please!
[Image: 1_69.jpg]

[Image: bikini-fan_1.jpg]

[Image: us-fan-bikini.jpg]
Formerly mzk57