Poll: How will the match end?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Netherlands win after 90 minutes
60.00%
6 60.00%
Netherlands win after extra time
20.00%
2 20.00%
Netherlands win after penalties
0%
0 0%
Costa Rica win after 90 minutes
0%
0 0%
Costa Rica win after extra time
10.00%
1 10.00%
Costa Rica win after penalties
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

QF: Netherlands vs Costa Rica - Goliath and David
[Image: ned.png] Netherlands vs Costa Rica [Image: crc.png]

To present at this stage, Costa Rica defeated 4 giants: 3 World Champions and 1 European Champion. Is the little David tired already?

Before the tournement began, Louis Van Gaal had said that Netherlands' target is just quarterfinal. But could the Dutchman, a former European Champion, be satisfied with only so?
(Ruimtevaartbedrijf SXC will fly 23 players and their coach to the space if they win the tournament)

Netherlands: De Jong was injured in last match and is unlikely to join the battle.
Costa Rica: Oscar Duarte got a red last match.
The defense of both teams become weaker without two key players, maybe the match will have more goals.

Salvador (Bahia) at 17:00 will be cooler so the Netherlands can save energy, but it also limits their new-found advantage: tactical instruction at Cooling Break.

Look at the flags, it is quite 1:2 in favor of Costa Rica. Could that be true? Icon_lol2
I just can't see Costa Rica winning this time. They've already had an amazing tournament, but now they're going to face quality sides.
Netherlands win after 90 minutes has so far been everyone's choice. Where is Zeekay? I bet that he will vote Costa Rica win after penalties so that they will be really tired when they play the semi-final against his favorite team

Belgium! Grinundwech
aka xudong
(07-01-2014, 03:18 AM)xudong Wrote: Netherlands win after 90 minutes has so far been everyone's choice.

Did you contradict yourself? Big Grin

http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthre...7#pid70397

Or did you mean Mexico lost to the ref, so he is not qualified to present in quarterfinal? Icon_lol2
you are confusing me. Huh Did you refer to ZB's post? That wasn't mine. :d
aka xudong
Oh, my bad, I targeted the wrong person Big Grin

Sleep deprivation Sleep deprivation Big Grin
I also voted for Netherlands. I support them to break the Mexican curse Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-01-2014, 03:18 AM)xudong Wrote: Netherlands win after 90 minutes has so far been everyone's choice. Where is Zeekay? I bet that he will vote Costa Rica win after penalties so that they will be really tired when they play the semi-final against his favorite team

Belgium! Grinundwech
You broke my heart once again Undecided How can you not wish to see Messi and co humiliting Holland something like 7-0 and marching on to the final of the world cup for a record 5th time? Undecided

In the Mexican Curse, we believe! DevilfDevilsmoke The whole community of MM Okmilan
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Both Van Persie and Robben had problems in training, the former left with bandages on his knee, the latter trained lightly.
Thumbs Up 
(07-03-2014, 02:57 AM)Aficio Wrote: Both Van Persie and Robben had problems in training, the former left with bandages on his knee, the latter trained lightly.
O God, no please. i want to see them play in with full fitness. 3 final defeats is to hars on a great historic nation like Dutch. They must this cup. They just deserve it. Come on Robben, van Persie, van Gaal and Holland, you can do it! Okmilan

Devilsmoke
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57