Poll: How will the semifinalist be decided?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
France win after 90 minutes
0%
0 0%
France win after extra time
11.11%
1 11.11%
France win after penalties
11.11%
1 11.11%
Germany win after 90 minutes
44.44%
4 44.44%
Germany win after extra time
0%
0 0%
Germany win after penalties
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

QF: France vs Germany - Where is Europe heart
Sorry Big Grin

Euro 1996 is quite special with a lot of matches decided by penalties.
Heart 
[Image: usa-statue.jpg]
[Image: 10325197_1554026594824742_6853210233031159030_n.jpg]
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
7 German players suffered minor cold-like symptoms (sore-throat) yesterday. Hope that they will be at 100% for the match.
Can't wait for this match, I think it'll be spectacular. Today should be an amazing day in the world cup.
I don't know which team to root for this time. This France team is surprisingly united and I want them to go far to exorcise the demon from 2010 World Cup but I also want to see Klose break Ronaldo's record and show that certain Italy striker how far one can go with the right mentality despite being much less talented by nature.
per l'amaro e il dolce
This is the pair I both love and hate the most.

I didn't expect much from France in the beginning. I thought Germany's challenge would be in semifinal, but Ghana in table round give them hard test and Algeria also give them big trouble, and now they have France.

Can't wait.
Yeah, but if forced I'd pick Germany since they're more experienced. France biggest chance will come when they host the next Euro in 2016.
per l'amaro e il dolce
I agree. Almost all France's key players still have room for improvement.
(07-04-2014, 09:48 AM)Nalx Wrote: I don't know which team to root for this time. This France team is surprisingly united and I want them to go far to exorcise the demon from 2010 World Cup but I also want to see Klose break Ronaldo's record and show that certain Italy striker how far one can go with the right mentality despite being much less talented by nature.

I don't care much for either team, but I'm definately leaning towards France. But I'm sure the Germans will go through, get knocked out by Brazil in the semis and finish 3rd as per usual.

I don't see how anyone who's not German, Polish or a Lazio fan would want Klose to overtake the Great Ronaldo's record. I don't mean any disrespect towards the guy, but it just feels wrong to have him ahead of Ronaldo, Müller (that's Gerd, not Thomas) and Pelé. And if that's Balotelli you're referring to, he's not going to learn anything from that. At most he'll lay back and think 'well if Klose can be the all-time top scorer of the World Cup, I can become the greatest striker in the world with my eyes closed'.
Germany Starting XI: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Howedes; Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Muller, Kroos, Ozil; Klose

Lahm backs as right back. Klose the great backs to be greater.

France Starting XI: Lloris – Debuchy, Varane, Sakho, Evra – Cabaye – Pogba, Matuidi – Valbuena, Benzema, Griezmann