Belgium
Brazil
Colombia
Costa Rica
France
Germany
Netherlands
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Before QF: Who will be the World Cup winner?
Most important question. And now is the most interesting time to make the prediction. Sagrin

Each team played 4 matches and we have some data to estimate the probabilities.

Some odds to help:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/winner

Pele's predictions are not helpful since he always speaks at least 5 names, but some mentioned ones failed: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Uruguay, Chile and England; some remains: Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany; some not mentioned: Netherlands, Belgium, Colombia, and Costa Rica.

So, betting house, Pele, or your own wit Big Grin
I'm going to go with Argentina. The stars seem to be aligning for Messi...even though his Argentina team is not lighting up the pitch at the moment. They seem to be doing just enough to get the job done
Siamo a posto cosi.
Like: Belgium
Will happen: Who knows Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
Germany, Brazil , Holland Devilcool

These are the word of the greatest pundit on MM ever, so it safe to say you can bet on it Okmilan Angel
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
I'm sticking by my original thought of Brazil. Not due to impressive performances by them, but I think they'll continue growing and will grow more comfortable with the charge the fans give, which until now has added nervous energy, but can become the driving force to winning.
(07-02-2014, 04:38 AM)Mystik Wrote: I'm going to go with Argentina. The stars seem to be aligning for Messi...even though his Argentina team is not lighting up the pitch at the moment. They seem to be doing just enough to get the job done

Argentina often played badly and still won, that's sometimes the sign of a true champion. Then again, Belgium, Germany, and Brazil also had their moments.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
This is extremely pleasant and nice post....You shook posting it.....Thanks a ton for posting it....!!!