Luiz Felipe Scolari
Jose Pekerman
Jorge Luis Pinto
Didier Deschamps
Joachim Löw
Louis van Gaal
Other options...
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who is the best coach
(07-03-2014, 03:57 AM)Aficio Wrote: Maybe so Big Grin

And Fifa are considering an option: Allowing 4th substitution in extra time. If passed, it could be used in WC2018 in Russia.

I like it applied right away Big Grin

I was JUST talking about that with a friend of mine. I think it's a good idea..akin to adding an extra challenge in tennis when the set goes to a tiebreak. I hope it passes!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Besides some early referee problems, this WC presented many good stuffs Big Grin
(07-03-2014, 06:13 PM)Mystik Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 03:57 AM)Aficio Wrote: Maybe so Big Grin

And Fifa are considering an option: Allowing 4th substitution in extra time. If passed, it could be used in WC2018 in Russia.

I like it applied right away Big Grin

I was JUST talking about that with a friend of mine. I think it's a good idea..akin to adding an extra challenge in tennis when the set goes to a tiebreak. I hope it passes!

I like that idea too, but I am sure that if that is to be implemented, some details need to be ironed out? e.g. Does the extra time also validate the unused subs left over from the regular time? i.e. if a team only makes 2 changes in regular time, would that allow them 1 or 2 more substitutions in extra time?
aka xudong
The ones with more flexible minds won in QFs!

Both Sabella & Scolari made appropriate adjustments. Löw heard advises. Van Gaal used Kuyt and Wijnaldum successfully, he also had balls to use Krul.

Poor Pinto. He could achieve more with a stronger squad. He will get good offers after this tournament, anyway.
So the ones who listen won. Löw listens to his advisers in the back, and Sabella listens to his players Big Grin