Poll: Germany vs Brazil Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brazil
33.33%
3 33.33%
Germany
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Semifinals: Football summit - South America vs Europe
I'm confused, why well done Brazil?

Edit: I voted Brazil. Not that I necessarily think they'll win the match, but I did tip them to win the competition.
When Fred bites Hummels he will not get a card :p
I voted for Brazil, because I always side with the weaker. Icon_lol2

... and I do believe that Brazil has a realistic chance at home. The crowd, the referee, the fighting will, etc.
aka xudong
With Neymar, I would have tipped Brazil to get some free kicks near the German goal and win the game off set pieces but I don't think they can win against Germany without him. Germany takes this one within the 90 minutes I think.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(07-07-2014, 04:41 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm confused, why well done Brazil?

Edit: I voted Brazil. Not that I necessarily think they'll win the match, but I did tip them to win the competition.

I'm disappointed because this match requires better ref.

And you know that I hate Brazil Icon_lol2
I don't hate Brazil. I don't hate Germany. I don't like Netherlands.

I only hate Argentina. :d

Who has a higher chance beating Argentina? hmmm... :d
aka xudong
(07-08-2014, 06:49 AM)xudong Wrote: I don't hate Brazil. I don't hate Germany. I don't like Netherlands.

I only hate Argentina. :d

Who has a higher chance beating Argentina? hmmm... :d

Who sent Argentina home in the last 2 world cups?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
@Xu

Answering your question from the other thread: usually I'd answer Silva is a bigger loss without having to think twice. But this time, I have to choose Neymar. I'm not based on facts here, but I believe Neymar played at least 95% of the matches as a starter with Scolari, which basically means Brazil never devised a plan to play without him. Besides that, with Fred on the worst form of his life, upfront Brazil have some serious issues, which I'm not sure neither William nor Bernard are the ideal solutions, even though I like both of them. On the other side, Dante is a good defender who knows a lot about his opponents, which I believe will be a handy for him.

I've read that Scolari may opt for 3 DMs: Fernandinho, Luiz Gustavo and Paulinho/Ramires, which would release Oscar from his defensive's responsibilities and eliminate Muller's threat. Not sure what to think of that, will develop on it later Big Grin
(07-08-2014, 12:16 PM)Androgynous Wrote: I've read that Scolari may opt for 3 DMs: Fernandinho, Luiz Gustavo and Paulinho/Ramires, which would release Oscar from his defensive's responsibilities and eliminate Muller's threat. Not sure what to think of that, will develop on it later Big Grin

I think this makes sense because like you said Felipao never really had the chance to try his plan B (i.e. playing without Neymar) until now and considering the importance of the match it's understandable if he prefers to play it safe first. Later on, he can send Hernanes or Bernard in case they need to gear up.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Hopefully holland will lose against Argentina.
11.07.1995-11.07.2014