Attendig last home game
Hey all,

It's my first post on the milanmania forums. I have been reading the old & new forum for several years now.

But I have a question. I would like to attend the last home game against cagliari.
Is there a way I can buy tickets online ? On the official website I can only buy tickets for the Copa game.

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.
(04-17-2011, 09:33 AM)Expensivo Wrote: Hey all,

It's my first post on the milanmania forums. I have been reading the old & new forum for several years now.

But I have a question. I would like to attend the last home game against cagliari.
Is there a way I can buy tickets online ? On the official website I can only buy tickets for the Copa game.

Thanks in advance.

I think you have to wait until tickets are on sale, after the Roma game. Though I'm not sure.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(04-17-2011, 09:33 AM)Expensivo Wrote: Hey all,

Thanks in advance.

you should go to milannews.it i think there are steps on how to buy tickets online