Netherlands win in 90 mins Clap
Netherlands win in extra time Rolleyes
Netherlands win on penalties Cool
Another Brazilian 7up! Devilf
Silva Rises 3bandiera
Hunter Night Rossonero
I just want a high scoring game! Joker smile
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
(Bronze) Brazil vs Netherlands
Star 
BRAZIL VS NETHERLANDS

[Image: Brazil_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif] [Image: Netherlands_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif]

[Image: brasil-destaque1-400x400.jpg] [Image: mlwGFWoZ.jpeg]
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
useless match. nuff said.

O O O O O O O O O O
You can call it useless match, but it is one game where you can guarantee end to end stuff. Since I have started following football, the 3rd matches have produced exciting matches again and again.
Holland 1-2 Croatia (1998) Davor Sukkur won the golden boot Devilcool
South Korea 2-3 (2002) what an exciting match it was Okmilan
Germany 3-1 Portugal (2006) Last match of Luis Figo
Germany 3-2 Uruguay Sagrin

What else you want? I call it a bonus match Devilcool

We get fantasy points for this game as well, right?
Siamo a posto cosi.
Lightbulb 
(07-12-2014, 04:44 PM)Mystik Wrote: We get fantasy points for this game as well, right?
I am kind of confused my self as well. Anyway, I am just thinking about the final with my black magic Sagrin. I already did enough damage to Brazil and Dutch with it

Brazil already down 0-2..and IMO Thiago Silva should have been sent off for that foul on Robben
Siamo a posto cosi.
Wasn't a penalty though, actually to me it was even more than a yard out. Robben's speed fooled the ref.
(07-12-2014, 09:50 PM)reza Wrote: Wasn't a penalty though, actually to me it was even more than a yard out. Robben's speed fooled the ref.

Agreed it wasn't a penalty..but clearly a goalscoring opportunity, no?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(07-12-2014, 09:59 PM)Mystik Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 09:50 PM)reza Wrote: Wasn't a penalty though, actually to me it was even more than a yard out. Robben's speed fooled the ref.

Agreed it wasn't a penalty..but clearly a goalscoring opportunity, no?
Penalty or not, it should have been a red card. I am confused, what were people thinking when every body went crazy and thought Brazil would teh cup because they are the home team. I means seriously, that squad had 21 average players in it and even Silva and Neymer were not in the best of forms last season. And Neymer is overrated anyways ........ so just because of the home crowd Brazil was expected to win? Yeah right Devilcool

I think the ref was right to give Silva just a yellow. A red is technically justified, but it could kill the match early. Sometimes a ref should be flexible.

And this is not the best Silva.