2014-2015 season
Quote:Fixtures for the upcoming Serie A season will be announced on Monday July 28, it has been confirmed.

ANSA have revealed that the games for the 2014-15 campaign will be drawn live on Sky Sport Italia in their studios in Milan.

The opening matches of the season will be on August 31.
I remember that we had a wonderful schedule last season.

Just saying. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Interesting start!

[Image: BtprDgWIgAAe9zR.jpg]
Very interesting indeed. Allegri was breaking records left and right in his final (half) season. Can Inzaghi do even worse? Grinundwech
aka xudong
Sooo we could be on week 4 with zero points? Lovely!
Siamo a posto cosi.
When we had Juventus at the third round:

1991-92: we ended the season undefeated.
2001-02: we had a "mediocre" season and qualified for UEFA Cup only.

When we had Lazio for the first round:

2006-07 (Parma happened to be our second opponent too): we won our last CL trophy. In Serie A, we received 1 point after the first three matches (all ended in victory) thanks to a 8-point penalty.
2011-12: we lost to a rather weak Juventus for Scudetto, despite that we had Ibrahimovic.
aka xudong
Only two people posting about our schedule? Berlusconi and Galliani have pretty much nuked our team Sad
What else is there to be said? There aren't many reasons why we should look forward to the new season.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(07-29-2014, 04:17 AM)xudong Wrote: When we had Juventus at the third round:

1991-92: we ended the season undefeated.
2001-02: we had a "mediocre" season and qualified for UEFA Cup only.

When we had Lazio for the first round:

2006-07 (Parma happened to be our second opponent too): we won our last CL trophy. In Serie A, we received 1 point after the first three matches (all ended in victory) thanks to a 8-point penalty.
2011-12: we lost to a rather weak Juventus for Scudetto, despite that we had Ibrahimovic.

I think that I can comfortably say that with all the (negative) records that we have been breaking lately and with no reinforcements...history means little to nothing for the upcoming season. IMO if we sign no one..our best shot is aiming for EL. In fact, I think we are a loooong way off CL quality when you consider that there are only three spots and Juve, Roma, Napoli are so far ahead (not counting Fiorentina, Inter, etc). We'd need a good 2-3 signings to even guarantee a top 6 finish.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(07-30-2014, 02:52 PM)reza Wrote: Only two people posting about our schedule? Berlusconi and Galliani have pretty much nuked our team Sad

nuked? i would rather it be a combination of naked + nude. Icon_lol2

of course, please no such images of B&G please. at the thought, I just puked. vomit

Grinundwech

(07-30-2014, 03:32 PM)Nalx Wrote: What else is there to be said? There aren't many reasons why we should look forward to the new season.

I am actually looking forward to the new season, just to put the embarrassing mercato behind me. OkmilanDevilol
aka xudong