FIFA 15
Annual Fifa thread..even though I'm the only one who really cares about the game here Devilol

I will be getting this one on PS4 when the white PS4 Destiny bundle gets released. (Don't really care about Destiny but the white PS4 looks amazing).

I recently got into Ultimate Team and I am absolutely hooked..and will definitely be playing that mode on FIFA 15

I'll start with a couple videos uploaded by EA.

Siamo a posto cosi.
(08-12-2014, 10:58 PM)Mystik Wrote: Annual Fifa thread..even though I'm the only one who really cares about the game here Devilol

I will be getting this one on PS4 when the white PS4 Destiny bundle gets released. (Don't really care about Destiny but the white PS4 looks amazing).

I recently got into Ultimate Team and I am absolutely hooked..and will definitely be playing that mode on FIFA 15

No true, I tend to like FIFA! Big Grin I'm just playing PES this year because I got it free on PS Plus and didn't want to buy a football game during a generation change.

FIFA 15 does look good though. As for the white PS4, honestly I don't care about the colour of a console and opposite to you, I'm very interested in Destiny. This from someone who's not a big FPS or MMORPG guy.
Ah I thought you had abandoned FIFA and went to PES actually! I never really liked Halo with its unrealistic jumping and shields and whatnot...and Destiny seems very similar. If a bunch of my friends want to play it though I guess I won't really have a choice but to join in.

New video out below. All I asked is for my goalie to be consistent. No more of the slow rolling shot BS goals that my Granny could save PLEASE

Siamo a posto cosi.
I'm definitely not a Halo fan (I've barely played them), but I'm interested in the scale and scope of Destiny. I kind of like the idea of this massive universe to explore.

I had a look at a couple of the FIFA trailers yesterday and looked at the new features. It generally looks pretty cool, but I agree the new goalkeeping AI and animations could be big for the game this year.
Career mode information: http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/f...29792626=1

Ultimate Team: http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/f...28989173=1

Other news here: http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/f...d-features
Siamo a posto cosi.
I download the PS3 demo for the game yesterday and must say it felt dreadful. Generally speaking, it looks like EA has created the game on older gen consoles as an afterthought.
Yes that is the main reason for me buying my PS4 now because I figured EA would not really put much effort into the development of the lastgen consoles. I preordered the game and have yet to receive it but I did play the demo. I have noticed little differences like having more control of the weight of your pass, the dribbling feels more natural and it will likely be hell trying to defend against pacy 5* skill wingers. I'll post more impressions after I get the full game. I must admit that most of my limited gaming time has been dedicated to Destiny latelyBlush
Siamo a posto cosi.
Like most gamers then Big Grin I don't see myself getting Destiny if I'm honest

I look forward to reading your thoughts on the latest Fifa
Anyone got FIFA for PC?

PM me so we could play a few.

Also, DONT buy it directly through Origin, you can get it for half the price on g2a.com
I've been playing Ultimate team for the last few days and I think I have enough games under my belt to provide some sort of feedback. Things that I have noticed so far:

1. You have more control over the weight of your pass which is good but will take some getting used to. You will probably underhit a fair few passes until you become accustomed to it.
2. Keepers seem to be a bit better but I have already noticed some brainfarts and goals scored from ridiculous distances. That could be down to the quality of the opposition because you play against some crap teams at the beginning of FUT.
3. The players seem to make better and more frequent runs now which gives you more options in attack
4. All the computer players dribble like Messi. They made the dribbling more effective and against the computer on higher difficulties it becomes almost impossible to get the ball off them. I am not looking forward to playing the Ronaldo's and Bale's online because they'll probably just pace down the wing and score everytime.
5. The cross seems a bit easier to deal with but maybe I just haven't played enough to be certain.
6. You have more options with regards to tactics. You can give individual players different instructions and I find that quite cool. I haven't tried it yet though.
7. You can also control the player receiving the free kick or throw-in so you can move him around into better positions to receive passes. Excellent idea IMO.

I'll add more stuff as I remember but I am definitely enjoying it so far.
Siamo a posto cosi.