Diego Lopez
Poor guy. Protected by Zapata and Bonera Big Grin
In all fairness the second goal was a lot his fault. He shouldn't be beaten at his near post like that. However, first game and only days with his new club, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt, especially knowing his quality.
Thank for clarifying, Dev Big Grin

I'm still confident in this guy, too.
Quote:Diego Lopez is hopeful Milan can fight it out for the Scudetto alongside Serie A’s other top clubs this season.

The goalkeeper is a new arrival at San Siro, having joined the Rossoneri from European champions Real Madrid.

“I am very happy and I am adapting to the city, the country and the club,” Lopez said during an interview with Sky Sport.

“I hope that in a short time I can improve with matches and training.

“I want to give my maximum. We are working daily to grow as a group. I hope we can have a great season and fight for the League with the big clubs.”

Poor guy..actually having expectations and high standards. Little does he know.........Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.
(08-20-2014, 03:59 PM)Mystik Wrote:
Quote:Diego Lopez is hopeful Milan can fight it out for the Scudetto alongside Serie A’s other top clubs this season.

The goalkeeper is a new arrival at San Siro, having joined the Rossoneri from European champions Real Madrid.

“I am very happy and I am adapting to the city, the country and the club,” Lopez said during an interview with Sky Sport.

“I hope that in a short time I can improve with matches and training.

“I want to give my maximum. We are working daily to grow as a group. I hope we can have a great season and fight for the League with the big clubs.”

Poor guy..actually having expectations and high standards. Little does he know.........Grinundwech

Facepalm
Upon arrival, he did say that Milan is the biggest club in Italy and in the world.

Maybe he was drunk with happiness. It is called "talk while intoxicated". Grinundwech
aka xudong
Inzaghi: "People often think that free agents are in decline, but if they are like Menez and Alex, then they are very welcome!"

Hmmm note he didn't say anything about Lopez?! Just kidding. Seriously I haven't been impressed with Lopez so far. Hope he improves as today was an absolute disaster. Would've been better off investing 20m in Perin/Ter Stegen etc.
Sky reports that his injury is real. Confused
[Image: PopularTeemingGuanaco.gif]
aka xudong
(09-14-2014, 11:23 PM)Jokka Wrote: Inzaghi: "People often think that free agents are in decline, but if they are like Menez and Alex, then they are very welcome!"

Hmmm note he didn't say anything about Lopez?! Just kidding. Seriously I haven't been impressed with Lopez so far. Hope he improves as today was an absolute disaster. Would've been better off investing 20m in Perin/Ter Stegen etc.

He certainly impressed me when he saved the penalty in his first match, and he made another pretty good save. Other than that though, I'd have to agree and say that I did expect a bit more. It's too early anyways.
http://www.football-italia.net/75213/mil...iego-lopez

So
Let me get this right.......until he was a starter he could "take the pain". He has now been replaced by a 16yr old, has gotten his ego hurt, there was reports of arguments over the decision....do all of a sudden he can't "take the pain" any longer so declares himself unavailable basically.

I don't know....maybe it's the sceptic in me talking...