Fernando Torres
We have gone through some very difficult years lately and this summer didn't help our cause. The rumour of Torres signing seem like a done deal, so I'd like to make a welcome thread for him and wish him luck and maybe some return to his old playing days.

Welcome Ferninho you will never feel the love Robinho had (have to include him in every thread) but I wish you all the luck.

Forza Milan and fk B&G.
I Heart ACM !!
I welcome all players who will fight for us, but it's not a secret, I wasn't even a fan when we had the old forums and there were Torres rumours.
If he does come I hope he proves me wrong. But I won't lie..I had higher expectations from Oliveira than from this clown. Welcome nonetheless..if it becomes official
Siamo a posto cosi.
Torres, not good value for that salary...
Welcome to MM baijinghai, I think you are right in saying that

Ten years too late. Hope it won't happen.
Hopefully Galliani's incompetence will actually help us, and this deal falls through at the last minute somehow. I wasn't the biggest fan even when he was on top of the world, and he's probably the biggest joke in football right now. Torres spent a lot less time at the very top compared to Ricky and Sheva, and he's got no emotional ties to Milan. Getting those two back were already bad deals, so this is simply a disaster.

Having said that, I'd wish him the best of luck if he comes. I hope that even if he doesn't come back to his best form, he'll at least not be a horror show.
Damn, I thought it's already official. I've never seen a striker so allergic to goal like him. There were times when he actually shirked from goal-scoring opportunities because he couldn't bear yet another miss.
free loan with option to buy ™
(08-29-2014, 03:28 AM)Nalx Wrote: Damn, I thought it's already official. I've never seen a striker so allergic to goal like him. There were times when he actually shirked from goal-scoring opportunities because he couldn't bear yet another miss.

It got me too. :d ACM1899 should be banned for this. Grinundwech
I would take Pato back before I take Torres. Seriously.
Siamo a posto cosi.