Week 1: Milan vs Lazio August 31 2014 18:00CET
[Image: q33xOKl.jpg]

Milan vs Lazio 18:00CET

New season, low expectations.

Forza Milan
Expecting a draw here at best IMO. Hope I'm wrong but this team definitely does not impress me. Then we just sold our best player..and his replacement won't be ready by the weekend. 1-1 result if we're lucky.
Siamo a posto cosi.
We gonna Win this one! Diablotin

I hope Cristante plays!! We should play our most talented youngsters and develop them, thats the ony way we'll ever get top class players again.
I remember when this used to be one of the most anticipated matches in the world of football! Ton of superstars for both teams......the entire world watching! Where have those years gone......Confused

BUT, it is what it is and I still expect a good game. I actually think we will win this one even if Lazio looks very good on paper. It will be tough, but it's imperative that we start the season in a good way after multiple seasons of terrible starts.

Lopez - Abate - Rami - Alex - MDS - Cristante - Poli - Muntari - Honda - Menez - SES

That's the line up that I think should be on the field based on the pre-season games. It's a highly UNcreative midfield but I think Cristante may surprise a lot of people this season if given the room. I wish De Jong was playing but he didn't play at all during pre-season so I doubt that he will.

*I do think that Inzaghi may play Bonera instead of Rami, and Essien instead of Cristante. Keeping the pre-season games in mind, I don't think Rami and Alex played together at all (remind me if I'm wrong).....and I don't think that he'll start Cristante for some reason. I hope he proves me wrong with the Cristante part.

Lazio on the other hand will look to do the same as us and get on to a good start, but I think they'll be more satisfied with a draw. They bought De Vrij and Parolo as two "big" signings so I expect them to be in the line up. Others like Basta and Braafheid were also brought in and especially Basta should play a big part. I think Keita and Anderson will also play a big part in their season.

Marchetti - Basta - De Vrij - Radu - Lulic - Parolo - Biglia - Anderson - Candreva - Klose - Keita
*Djordjevic, Konko, Ledesma can possibly start as well. I haven't been following Lazio's pre-season but from what I know I think that line-up is pretty close to what they may look like.

Prediction......Milan - Lazio 3:1 Okmilan (20,000 people at San Siro)

I am expecting them to line up
I heard that Marchetti will be out to an injury? Any update?
aka xudong
(08-28-2014, 07:50 PM)Beppe Wrote: We gonna Win this one! Diablotin

I hope Cristante plays!! We should play our most talented youngsters and develop them, thats the ony way we'll ever get top class players again.

Is he ready for our first game?

I watched our game vs the other club outside Juve in TIM, he still made that silly mistake, reckless with his pass from the position in front of our defender line. He is young and inexperienced but he should be more careful especially if he plays as player who play in front of two CBs.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Paolo Tagliavento is the referee. A scum who disallowed Muntari's goal and gifted the title to Juventus
Come on people where is your enthusiasm Grinundwech, we're gonna win this one easily 3:0
1-0 pippo scores Wink
aka edysim
(08-29-2014, 01:12 PM)edysim Wrote: 1-0 pippo scores Wink

I have heard that someone can get injured on the bench (Dida Icon_lol2), but scoring from the bench can even be harder. Grinundwech
aka xudong