Giacomo Bonaventura
(01-03-2015, 07:18 PM)Stitch Wrote: He is awesome in FIFA 15 too Big Grin develops really well

IIRC he developed into like an 87/88 overall in fifa 15.. That's like Iniesta level Big Grin
A nice video for Jack. Boy have we missed him this half of the season

Was going to post this video when I got home from work... but you beat me to it!

This video showcases Jack's skills without actually exaggerating... and honestly, while watching him live in all matches and despite being convinced that he's by far our best player, this only proves that he's the most under-rated Italian player and how Conte was a stupid biased motherfucker for preferring Giaccherini over him!

Love it how he adapts his style to whatever role he's playing... if he's deployed in the midfield, he'll play it simple and perfects the playmaking role.
if he's played as a winger, he's never afraid of taking a player on.. such a beast!!

Hope he returns from his injury stronger than ever.
Great article about Jack from Football Italia, and they have some really good points: http://www.football-italia.net/107157/jack-lad-milan
Good Article. I completely agree. That video though makes Jack look sort of sloppy. I know he isn't an elegant type of player, but he is reliable and gets things done. Excited to see him healthy and competing this season.