Euro 2016 Qualifiers
SES off for Rano. It was a decent performance on the whole, a shame he didn't score (well, he did...).

DES with a great interception just know, taking a kick to the face for his efforts.
(06-12-2015, 09:29 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: SES off for Rano. It was a decent performance on the whole, a shame he didn't score (well, he did...).

DES with a great interception just know, taking a kick to the face for his efforts.

I was worried that he would be injured again when his face took that boot. Dodgy
That sort of stuff tends to be impact injury, but rarely serious. It's actually more worrying when him and SES are simply running at full sprint Big Grin
1-1 FT after Srna sent off for second yellow

Same group
Norway 0-0 Azerbaijan !
Malta 0 - 1 Bulgaria
... and my stream died right before. Guess I didn't miss much anyway. O Grinundwech

Can't believe this was a serious, official qualifier match. O O
It wasn't a great game by any stretch, nor was the lack of crowd (rightly banned) helping. Then there's this whole swastika (a symbol that's been butchered in the past century) being mowed into the pitch controversy.

I watched it for the two Milan players, and they gave me confidence, so I guess I got what I wanted.
Notice anything?

you know how to take a screen shot, but I don't? Icon_lol2
(09-06-2015, 10:50 PM)xudong Wrote: you know how to take a screen shot, but I don't? Icon_lol2

Devilol Devilol
So the top two qualify and the third go to playoff?
Siamo a posto cosi.