Week 2: Parma vs Milan (September 14 2014 20:45 CET)
Looks like Lopez pulled a muscle when conceding the last goal. Hopefully we'll survive. No subs left.
2 minutes left...
Full time! 5-4 for Milan. What a crazy, crazy match. Fun though, when it ends with 3 points. Sagrin
Doesn't get much uglier than that. Thank god there is no CL or Europa because we really need to put our attention into the defense. Oh boy.
What a match! Big Grin
ok... 3 points... we will take it anyway it comes...
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
What a game!!
Holy crap. That was entertaining as hell, but that defense... Pippo didn't look very happy, tbh.
what the fuck was wrong with this referee? 6 minutes extra, he played 7 minutes and 5 seconds.

what an unforgettable game this was.

at least we won. Heart
aka xudong
We friggin scraped this one out of the bottom of the barrel.
De Sciglio nearly killed us off with a hand in THREE of their goals.
Seriously if it weren't for De Jong and Menez, we'd be so dead in the water today!
If DS has another crazy game like today, I'm taking him out of my Sig!

This is probably the first time ever I was so embarrassed we were on top of the table. We totally didn't deserve this. 5 goals against.... in two friggin games!!!

The only good that comes out of this whole ordeal? No Bonera and maybe no Alex for Juventus!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
what a game to watch , 9 goals Smile and of course we won !
(09-14-2014, 09:41 PM)xudong Wrote: what the fuck was wrong with this referee? 6 minutes extra, he played 7 minutes and 5 seconds.

what an unforgettable game this was.

at least we won. Heart

The ref can add more time if there are stops during injury time. Makes it more nerve-wrecking though. Sagrin
Top of the league. No teams have scored more and only two teams have conceded more goals.

And next up is Juventus at San Siro. Devilcool