What is the difference between AC Milan and Inter Milan?
What are the differences in the type of people who are typical fans? I heard one is more of middle class and the other is more older, traditional fans?
My lover-Fifa 15 Game
Originally both clubs were one, but split into two based on different ideologies. Inter, as their name Internazionale suggests, was aiming to bring in more foreign players into the club. Milan meanwhile wanted to remain more Italian. Traditionally Milan fans were more of the working class, while Inter's were often more from well off areas.

These days, this isn't really the case, the clubs have grown and globalisation means it's much more about the brand and brand support, rather than social or political support.
Yeah,thank u very much
(09-25-2014, 09:45 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Originally both clubs were one, but split into two based on different ideologies. Inter, as their name Internazionale suggests, was aiming to bring in more foreign players into the club. Milan meanwhile wanted to remain more Italian. Traditionally Milan fans were more of the working class, while Inter's were often more from well off areas.

These days, this isn't really the case, the clubs have grown and globalisation means it's much more about the brand and brand support, rather than social or political support.

My lover-Fifa 15 Game
no worries Smile