Week 5: Cesena - Milan (September 29, 2014 - 15:00 CET)
Flamini too. Only performed well in the renewal year.

The biggest problem with Abate is Raiola, the fat leech. It is funny how Galliani would fall in love with one super agent, then break up with him, and fall in love with another, and repeat the cycle.
(09-27-2014, 06:35 PM)WCmilan Wrote: The last time Abate played good like this was in our scudetto winning year, didn't he need a renewal back then too?Big Grin

Well then I wouldn't mind a repeat of it now Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
words are that essien may get the nod before poli for tomorrow's game.

i don't really care. as long as we get the 3 points.
Probable lineup:

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2014/09/28/...mations-2/?

I think Poli should be given a chance alongside De Jong. He did well vs Empoli after coming on. Also, personally while I generally like what I've seen of Bonaventura, if he's going to play in midfield as planned, then it's no good to continue relying on him on the LW.
Big positive is a Rami Zapata defense. I'd actually prefer ELS to Bona though I really like the latter and thinks he just works his way into the team well. It is just nice to have ELS speed as otherwise our attacking side is kind of slow. I have no words for an Essien starting position. I think Silvio or Galliani just tell Pippo there are certain players he must start. Otherwise, I just don't get it.
CESENA: Leali; Capelli, Volta, Lucchini, Renzetti; Ze Eduardo, Cascione, Coppola; Bienza, Marilungo; Succi. A disposzione: Agliardi, Bressan, Mazzotta, Krajinc, Perico, Giorgi, Carbonero, Garritano, De Feudis, Djuric, Rodriguez, Defrel. Allenatore Pierpaolo Bisoli.

MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Rami, Zapata, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong; Honda, Menez, Bonaventura; Torres. A disposizione: Agazzi, Gori, Alex, Mexes, Bonera, Albertazzi, Armero, Muntari, Essien, Pazzini, Niang, El Shaarawy. Allenatore Filippo Inzaghi.

acmilan.com
Siamo a posto cosi.
I have no real issues with the lineup. I think the side MUST get a clean sheet today, because the defence needs significant signs of improvement from recent weeks.
oh no abbiati gifts them a goal...between Abbiati and Bonera oohhh boy
DAFUQ?????
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I don't see that as an offside?