Week 6: Milan - Chievo (Saturday, October 4th - 20:45CET)
forwarded from the other forum.
[Image: BzKOUmhCYAAgkYF.png]
I think the rating on De Jong was a little harsh, while I don't agree Menez being MOTM. I also think Inzaghi deserves a little more credit for how he changed things.
I think a lot of times such ratings are heavily influenced by the 'visible/key statistics'. De Jong got a yellow and will miss the next match, which was maybe why he got a 5.5 only. Muntari made a handful of really bad mistakes but due to his goal (which I thought had a lot of luck involved - this guy usually just shoots and doesn't care if the ball goes in or hits the billboard), he still got a 6. I too think that Inzaghi probably deserves a bit more credit, but I certainly don't mind people not giving him enough credit. It is good to be an underdog. Wink
I would really enjoy watching this Milan this season if we had a world class midfielder.. It makes me nervous because we have a good overall squad but our midfield is so weak, I think our defensive problems have a lot to do with our midfield not being able to hold the ball more. Seriously, when you pay attention our midfield can barely string more than a pass or two together.