BIG games across the globe!!!
Weird. HuhDevilconfusedDevilumpf
Yeah, pretty weird, I wonder why s/he did it. I don't really take issue with it mind, I posted that in a public thread and the poster just copied and pasted it into another public thread.

Just a note from the original post by nefremo, Partizan vs Red Star was this past week, with Partizan winning 1-0. Galatasaray also beat Fenerbache 2-1.

A reminder that up coming games in the next week include Palmeiras - Corinthians and Olympiacos - Panathinaikos.

I think maybe having some structure to the thread might help keep it active and relevant. So it might be worth having regular posts (say once a week), for the big matches of that week. Would like to see whether nefremo agrees.
Thought I'd bring this back to life just for info purposes, since there are a lot of big games this week...

This weekend:

England
Manchester United - Arsenal (Nov 19)

Spain
Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid (Nov 19)

Germany
Borussia Dortmund - Bayern Munich

Italy
Milan - Inter (Nov 20)

Turkey
Fenerbahce - Galatasaray

Greece
Panathinaikos - AEK (Nov 20)
thanks. Would be useful to see more posts here if I'm honest. I've not been following football as closely as I normally might recently as I've been extremely busy, so having this list actually helps a lot.
I'll try and update it every week. If a game is missing that people think it's worth seeing, please post it.

I normally catch 3-4 games per weekend, but with sites like fullmatchesandshows, livefootballvideo, fullmatchreplay, socceryou, espn3, etc.....i watch many games in the evenings during the week. I don't really watch any other tv so it works out for me.

Also, fullmatchesandshows.com has extended highlights of most big games so if you don't have time to watch the full game, you can watch their 15min highlights.
(11-15-2016, 12:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: Thought I'd bring this back to life just for info purposes, since there are a lot of big games this week...

This weekend:

England
Manchester United - Arsenal (Nov 19)

Spain
Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid (Nov 19)

Germany
Borussia Dortmund - Bayern Munich

Italy
Milan - Inter (Nov 20) Okmilan

Turkey
Fenerbahce - Galatasaray

Greece
Panathinaikos - AEK (Nov 20)

Everything else is meh. Grinundwech

Sorry. Grinundwech
I don't know, I hope to at least catch a little of the games on Saturday, but on Sunday am out. Hopefully, I should be back in time to watch the derby.
Maybe we can extend the Prediction League by throwing in one or two non-Serie A game. Just a thought.
I am open to changes like that, any ideas please post.
This weekend:

England
Chelsea - Tottenham (Saturday)

Italy
Inter - Fiorentina (Monday)

Germany
Bayern Munich - Bayer Leverkusen (Saturday)

France
Lyon - PSG (Sunday)

Argentina
San Lorenzo - Boca (Sunday)

Brazil
Flamengo - Santos (Sunday)

I am also in favor of putting a non-serie A game on the prediction league schedule. It should make things interesting.