BIG games across the globe!!!
Thanks for the list. The French game and Inter-Fiorentina are probably ones I'll try to catch some of (obviously along with tonight's match).
Okmilan
Games coming up:

England
Manchester City - Chelsea (Saturday, Dec 3)

Italy
Napoli - Inter (Friday, Dec 2)
Lazio - Roma (Sunday, Dec 4)

Spain
Barcelona - Real Madrid (Saturday, Dec 3)

Turkey
Fenerbahce - Besiktas (Saturday, Dec 3)
Wow, those are mouth-watering fixture. Devilstupito Almost as important as our Milan-Crotone game. Icon_lol2
Exactly Xu!! Devilol In all seriousness, next weekend hopes to be a great weekend of football, I just hope I'm not too busy.
(11-28-2016, 09:14 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Exactly Xu!! Devilol In all seriousness, next weekend hopes to be a great weekend of football, I just hope I'm not too busy.

Unfortunately that can't be said about me. Sad It will be the craziest time for me. I may even have to miss our own game (possibly on the plane). Sad
It was a busy Saturday for me but everything got canceled Big Grin Now I can finally watch some football. Now who's making the cocktails ?
Such a cruel game! City was by far the better team and created great chances all day long. Chelsea boots the ball up the field three times and gets three goals.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.
I agree it was cruel. But I wouldn't call their goals "booting the ball up". The movement and short combination leading up to the long pass leading up to the 3rd goal was brilliant.

It was surprising that Chelsea looked so out of sorts defensively. City should have durely scored a 2nd goal before the equalizer. Even after that, they should have taken the lead...but, this is football...
You're right that the third goal was a beauty but that was pretty much a result of City pushing everyone forward to get an equalizer. The first one was a long ball to Costa who took it on his chest and muscled Otamendi out of the way. Second goal..fairly lucky with Otamendi being stupid and Bravo basically being useless lol
Siamo a posto cosi.