Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
Thanks reza.

(12-24-2014, 12:15 AM)maharaja Wrote: That is impressive knowledge. What do you do for living? I am just curious, you can pm me if you want, or not answer at all if you find the question offensive.

lol, don't worry I definitely don't find it offensive. I work in IT as a developer.

About this topic, I am Hindu and also have a firm interest in Hinduism, religions in general, history and to an extent mythology, hence I've read up on this quite a bit. That said, it's in my nature (also my profession) to always try and be objective and practial, so I'm constantly questioning the how and whys of cultural practices and traditions and rarely just follow traditions unless I understand why I'm doing it.

Recently, I've been learning more about String Theory, which is pretty interesting for those who have an interest in theoretical physics. It got me thinking in the realm of Science fiction as to whether concepts such as heaven and hell in various religions might be describing alternate dimensions lol. It's worth noting heaven and hell as described in Hinduism isn't quite the same as Christianity and heaven isn't essentially considered the "end goal".
(03-13-2016, 12:38 PM)tev0 Wrote: special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

Intelligence is also in many ways, practice.
lol, somedevil this is one of the most random threads in MM
special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.