Week 10: Milan - Palermo (Sunday, November 2nd - 20:45 CET)
Lopez; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong, Saponara; Honda, Torres, Menez

Bench: Abbiati, Agazzi, Albertazzi, Armero, Bonera, Zaccardo, Zapata, Essien, Van Ginkel, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini
Abate great assist, ALMOST, to Palermo. Angry

Lopez good save to keep the clean sheet.
WTF? Alex off already. Injured?

Zapata in.
0-1. Zapata o.g.
0-2. Zapata is such a liability.
Zapata certainly doesn't disappoint. Gave away position for another one.
0:2. Our midfield is non-existant. Poli is so bad, that he's all sweat after 10 minutes but never near the ball. :S That tells everything. God, even mid-table teams have better midfielders than him. What's going on with Van Ginkel?
disgusting performance. I don't even blame Inzaghi. who could have worked with such low quality of squad and be expected to deliver?
After 0-2, Palermo seems much more likely to score the next goal than Milan. Facepalm
(11-02-2014, 09:24 PM)xudong Wrote: disgusting performance. I don't even blame Inzaghi. who could have worked with such low quality of squad and be expected to deliver?

I'm sure most coaches would choose our squad before Palermo's. Anyway, only one person is not at fault for this. Everyone is making bad decisions, from coach to players and management. This is sooo bad, we're lucky it's not 4...
Of course, but as coach of Palermo, your president probably will not ORDER you to lead the team to top 3, or Scudetto on any random Sunday when Juventus or Roma have a hiccup. Icon_lol2