Week 10: Milan - Palermo (Sunday, November 2nd - 20:45 CET)
Any idea what the attendance was like for this game? The shots of the crowd that I saw on beinsports weren't too encouraging..

Also on that note, how much would tickets for a game like Milan v Palermo go for?
Siamo a posto cosi.
I don't care if Menez dominates the rest of the reason, his last few performances alone have made me angry enough to discard him from the side completely.

He holds the ball way too much, opposition always has the time to get back and defend because of this, and many many times I saw players open in pretty dangerous positions and it was an easy pass, but he'd never make it. Messed up on almost every dribble, lost the ball on multiple occasions lazily causing counter attacks, doesn't put any pressure on opponents nor put in defensive work. Now I see why this player was let go by every club.

On a more positive note, it's nice to see ELS playing well and standing out. He just needs a few goals to boost his confidence and I'm sure he'll get them soon.
IMO SES has been promising (more like average to slightly above average..) in and around the opposition box but he is ATROCIOUS when he picks up the ball around our halfway line. I appreciate him trying to help out in the build up play but he manages to play these weak cross field passes that get intercepted in the center circle and spark a quick counter for the opponents. Luckily our opposition has not been good enough to capitalize but he needs to work on his decision making and passing. He is playing a bit better than the rest though.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Attendance was listed as 28272

Ticket prices, there are those that know better than me, but I think cheapest regular tickets are usually €30~40
Even that was too many. I didn't even want to watch free stream online