Week 15: Milan - Napoli (Sunday, December 14th 20:45 CET)
We're playing some nice attacking football, but defensively this is horrible. I can't decide who threatens us more, their attackers or our own defenders.
wow we were simply poor, all except the goalie.
I actually have liked Rami and Mexes minus Mexes coming close with an own goal. Bonera and Armero are rough to watch as always.

If only we had someone with speed on the bench who could break through Napoli's really high line as they press us.... I bet Inzaghi puts on Essien.
Bonaventura 2:0 after heading home Armero's cross. Armero still working hard on defense to even things up though.
Finally someone who knows how to cross, that's why it's better to play Armero instead of De Sciglio as a left back.
Ohhh poli. The touch of a defender and the defensive skills of a striker
Menez works a lot harder without ELS on the pitch.
BAD NEWS! Rami down injured. Just as we looked to be getting on track defensively the past few games
(12-14-2014, 10:08 PM)honsano Wrote: Menez works a lot harder without ELS on the pitch.

Or maybe the reason is because we're playing against Napoli, a more distinguished opponent.
Seeing players walk off without a limp and because of injury is worrying. Hope Rami won't be gone for long.