Week 15: Milan - Napoli (Sunday, December 14th 20:45 CET)
There's no need to stress the importance of this match. Direct competitor for third place, equally inconsistent as we are, who knows what will happen in this match. We didn't play well against Genoa at all and if we repeat such a performance I see Napoli taking it. In fact, if both teams play to their potential, I see Napoli as a better team than ours. That being said, maybe the home crowd can spur us on to steal a victory here.

Are we recovering any of our injured players in time for this game?

FORZA MILAN!
Siamo a posto cosi.
If Montolivo started against Genoa, then I don't see why he shouldn't start here. I must mean that Inzaghi thinks he is ready right?

I want a midfield of Montolivo-Van Ginkel-Bonaventura. SES - Torres - Honda up top. Defensive line......pick your poison.....although I think Rami and Mexes have probably been the most secure pair so far. When are Alex, Abate and DeSciglio coming back??
A perfect opportunity to gain some confidence with an important win. Fingers crossed! Devilcool
i dont think we can win this game, unless the players up their performances.
i would love to see all the primavera player playing instead of this old lazy ass players
Not that Inzaghi would probably give him another chance but Van Ginkel is out until 2015: http://www.football-oranje.com/van-ginke...-training/?
Called up players for tomorrow:

Quote:Ecco la lista dei 22 convocati Rossoneri in vista di Milan-Napoli:
Abbiati, Agazzi, Diego Lopez, Albertazzi, Armero, Bonera, Mexes, Rami, Zaccardo, Zapata, Essien, De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Saponara, Bonaventura, El Shaarawy, Honda, Menez, Pazzini, Torres.

Still no Abate or De Sciglio. We may be in trouble ladies and gentlemen...
Siamo a posto cosi.
Ideally, we won't see Bonera. That would mean Rami, Zapata, Mexes and Armero starting.
(12-13-2014, 07:18 PM)honsano Wrote: Not that Inzaghi would probably give him another chance but Van Ginkel is out until 2015: http://www.football-oranje.com/van-ginke...-training/?

LOL muntari... tree stump that he is, but Van Ginkel also seems like another Pato with all the injuries he's picked up so early in his career.
I would agree that using our "primavera player playing instead of these old lazy ass players" is a good idea, it's a lost case any way.
That should be an easy 2-0 win ... for Napoli of course.
The predicted lineup is:

Lopez--Bonera--Rami--Mexes--Armero--De Jong--Montolivo--Poli--Honda--Menez--Bonaventura

I got more and more depressed as I typed that out lol.