Week 15: Milan - Napoli (Sunday, December 14th 20:45 CET)
Zapata and Mexes mixing things up but Armero there to clean it up. Can't believe I typed that last part
And I am out in a dinner with friends, not watching this Sad
(12-14-2014, 10:12 PM)Acmir Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 10:08 PM)honsano Wrote: Menez works a lot harder without ELS on the pitch.

Or maybe the reason is because we're playing against Napoli, a more distinguished opponent.

That is true. Also Monti is having a really good game. He is adding a dimension this team was missing for a while.
Wow, what a save by Lopez.
Super Diego! What a save!
Game over 2:0 to the good guys.

Its was really nice having Monti back. He looked much more comfortable today and really helped spread the ball around to the edges. Opened the space up for Menez to play his tricks.
Unfortunately I didn't watch the game, and honestly cannot believe the result Smile
Really solid win today. Pippo seemed to have gotten his tactics right, and Napoli never put us in serious trouble. What I liked the most was the intensity of our game. The players fought for every ball for 90 minutes, and for long periods we actually controlled the midfield. Really happy about this one, and now it's time to start thinking about Roma. I'm not expecting much, so I'll be delighted if we come away with a point.
The win says as much about us than it says about Napoli. However we rate the game today we must remember that we are tied with Napoli now. What I am saying is that the way Bonaventura was marked for the second goal was Bonera quality so based on this game at least we really didn't beat a better team.
i cant believe we win this
well a win should always be taken as a win nothing more
we still have much to do about this milan

how was the players doing in this game??, i have watched the replay, and armero cross is delicious, menez skill on the goal is superb, but other than that, is the team playing ok?