Week 18: Torino - Milan (Saturday, January 10th 20:45 CET)
As they say, there's no better way to get over a loss than to get a win! That is what we will try to do this weekend away at Torino after falling to Sassuolo at the San Siro in a disappointing game for us Milanisti. They have not been having a great campaign and sit in the bottom half of the table, six places and 7 points behind us, with 25 points. It will be an emotional return for Cerci who used to play for Torino last season and he has already pledged not to celebrate if he scores. Their home form is better than their away form but can't settle for anything less than 3 points if we want to mount a serious challenge for top 3.

Called up players, injuries, news and lots more to follow!
Siamo a posto cosi.
I am going to make a bold prediction. I predict that out of the next three matches, Milan will have 2 wins and 1 draw. I will explain why if it turns out to be true; if it turns out to be bullshit (likely so :d), just laugh it off please. Icon_lol2

(01-09-2015, 04:56 AM)xudong Wrote: I am going to make a bold prediction. I predict that out of the next three matches, Milan will have 2 wins and 1 draw. I will explain why if it turns out to be true; if it turns out to be bullshit (likely so :d), just laugh it off please. Icon_lol2

Including Sassuolo in the Coppa?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-09-2015, 05:38 AM)Mystik Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 04:56 AM)xudong Wrote: I am going to make a bold prediction. I predict that out of the next three matches, Milan will have 2 wins and 1 draw. I will explain why if it turns out to be true; if it turns out to be bullshit (likely so :d), just laugh it off please. Icon_lol2

Sassuolo is gonna cream us in the Coppa. Why? Because we are, as always, "Focused on 3rd spot".

Wait and see what they have to say when we fail to reach even that.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(01-09-2015, 05:38 AM)Mystik Wrote:

nope. just the next three Serie A matches. Torino, Atalanta, Lazio. Sagrin

wait, what difference does it make? I am not going to be correct anyway. Icon_lol2
(01-09-2015, 07:13 AM)Ryo Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 05:38 AM)Mystik Wrote: Including Sassuolo in the Coppa?

Sassuolo is gonna cream us in the Coppa. Why? Because we are, as always, "Focused on 3rd spot".

Wait and see what they have to say when we fail to reach even that.

but Berlusconi has "decided" that we are good enough to reach the 3rd spot in Serie A and actually win a trophy (i.e. Coppa Italia).

what say you now? Grinundwech
Called up players:

Milan squad to play Torino: Abbiati, Agazzi, Diego Lopez, Abate, Alex, Armero, De Sciglio, Mexes, Rami, Zaccardo, Zapata, Essien, De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Saponara, Bonaventura, Cerci, El Shaarawy, Menez, Niang, Pazzini.
Siamo a posto cosi.
If we can have Montolivo, de Jong, Muntari play in the midfield, I would feel positive about this match. Okmilan

Bonaventura and Cerci should partner Menez up front. Lopez of course is a no-brainer. Abate, Alex, and Rami (or Mexes) should form the defense line. I don't know who should be LB.

I am increasingly disappointed in de Sciglio and el Shaarawy. Sad
Who would play instead of De Sciglio though? Armero? Poli? Bonera wasn't even called up. Lolz..what options we have :/
Siamo a posto cosi.
We don't. I trust Armero even less, which is why I said I didn't know who should be LB. Sad

I am quite sure that it would still be de Sciglio tomorrow. I hope that he recovers his form soon. I had high hope in him.