Suso
He's left footed if I remember right, and he can play RM and right winger really well from what I've seen and heard. Apparently though, through many sources, we plan to use him in the midfield three, not sure if he's been used there before or whatnot.

High potential player, definitely nothing like Saponara or these other nobodies we've signed recently. I'm not saying he'll turn out to be a great player because it's too early, but he's definitely got more to be excited about than these other guys we've been signing. He plays a similar game to David Silva in all honesty, not just because they look somewhat alike and are Spanish :d
What's this guy's purpose in our squad? Has he even played yet?
Siamo a posto cosi.
Officially out on loan to Genoa.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Scored his first goal for Genoa already.
Too early to judge, but I like the kid. I have a soft spot for technical players. I think he's got some very good qualities and I'm very surprised he didn't get more time on the field when both Cerci and Honda were playing like crap!
The kid has potential, he's showing it at Genoa now. I'm happy we loaned him out, looks like it'll turn out to be a Niang-like affair which is beneficial.
I remember seeing him for LFC quite some time ago and thinking 'I wish we had such guys in our team'.
Still very early days with him imo, but I generally never really doubted his technical ability. His decision making and tactical awareness is what lets him down imo, I hope it can improve.
For those who didn't follow him last season, here is a pretty good video showing his Genoa experience. I hope we don't sell him. He has proven he works in Serie A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtWFe2o_tMA
I'm not totally sold on him yet, but have no qualms in keeping him to fight for a spot in the squad. Less the friendly against Bordeaux and more the period in Genoa last season is what makes me think he could be of value. I wouldn't see him for cheap this summer, that's for sure.