Suso
Sky reported that it was 3mln euros/season & also there could be a 50mln euro release clause. In this market, that's pretty fair value for Suso IMO. If I had to sell him I wouldn't take a penny less than 40m, by season end if he continues to grow 50m will be cheap. Release clauses should be structured to be protection for the club so the players don't leave against managements will unless they pay an astronomical fee. Instead, our release clauses are fair market value.
Longo 86

Suso stopped deali g with his previous agent

Raiola to be suso agent after leaving his former one

GdS

(11-13-2019, 07:43 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Raiola to be suso agent after leaving his former one

GdS

YES! Perfect. He can find him a new club
Officially gone

Quote:AC Milan announces to have reached an agreement for the player Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre (Suso) to join Sevilla FC on an temporary basis with option to buy that becomes obligation upon certain conditions.
Bye Fernández Sáenz de la Torre
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
upon certain conditions? That is in our official announcement? Such ambiguity has to be intentional efforts to cover something up. 

But I can not be too bothered now. Just happy enough this lazy sloth is gone even for 18 months only.
aka xudong
Certain conditions: MM prediction league includes at least two Sevilla games

Grinundwech
Certain condition: Sevilla has some decency.
aka xudong
Sevilla Mania Devilcool
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan