Milan Management
(03-02-2020, 07:30 PM)reza Wrote: Elliott allowed Li to exist at all. As of 2018 either both are bad or both are good.
Since then they have't been negative imo, Gazidis was hired because a savings man is desperately needed cause the B&G losses were not sustainable, they could have hired someone less known in football but the person would have done more or less the same job. We can decide if Gazidis is not doing it well soon but it is still early. Letting go of Boban and Maldini could turn out to be a negative but it won't be because they are legends. Milan fans, more than others, should know being a legend doesn't guarantee success, see Seedorf, Inzaghi, even Gattuso.

I can't remember what I've said where now. 

The Whole Rangnick thing could prove to be a great move, I honestly think we've got the team to be able to do it, my issue is how it's all going down.
The way everything is going down is just embarrassing. Where we've got a CEO who seemingly conducted business behind the management teams back. Where the management team felt the need to go public with it all. Where we've seemingly got an owner who doesn't seem to have a clear plan. 

As for the club legends thing. My issue with them getting the sack is I feel they've done well, other than the Giampaolo thing, so I feel like we may be weaker off without them.
That being said... IF Rangnick comes in there's the potential Moncada has more of a say which we all know his experience. 
Rangnick could prove to be out Klopp.

One thing is for sure though, Rangnick will require a lot more time. Elliot and Gazidis better hold on because come mid next season, when the fans are calling for Rangnicks head, they will need to come out and say that he's not going anywhere and we sometimes need to take a step back to move forwards.
Rangnick could turn out to be Klopp. Or he could turn out to be Flopp. There is so much uncertainty.

The only certainty is that Maldini and Boban are our legends, forever our legends. Nothing will change that. Yes, I know that we should look forward instead of dwelling on the past glory, but guess what, until there is actually any slight hint of hope in the future glory, I have nothing better to do but dwelling on the past glory. I am just so grateful that I watched Milan in the past three decades and witnessed so many glories, and Maldini was in every minutes. To be perfectly honest, even if Milan ceased to exist today, I would already have had a good run and won't complain.

About Rangnick, if he becomes one of us, he will have my support for sure, but I am pretty sure that he will never mean more to me than Maldini.

If Maldini and Boban get fired, it will be a very sad and dark day to me. I don't care if that's the right thing to do, it is just sad. I will probably boycott something. I think I will continue watching every game, but that will be it.

You know what, I think I will boycott reza's PL. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Once you are in PL you can never leave PL Sagrin
What if i start to hurl insults at fellow members uncontrollably and get myself kicked out of MM (hence, PL)? Grinundwech
aka xudong
(03-03-2020, 04:34 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: What if i start to hurl insults at fellow members uncontrollably and get myself kicked out of MM (hence, PL)? Grinundwech

do it  Devilol Devilol Devilol  

I'm curious what the level would need to be for you to get banned  Icon_lol2
(03-03-2020, 04:34 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: What if i start to hurl insults at fellow members uncontrollably and get myself kicked out of MM (hence, PL)? Grinundwech

Rr27 Icon_lol2
Paul Mitchell could join AC Milan along with Ralf Rangnick this summer, a report claims, as CEO Ivan Gazidis plans his revolution.

Paul Mitchell, a 38-year-old scout who has worked in clubs such as MK Dons (2008-2012), Southampton (2012-2014), Tottenham (2014-2018).
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-03-2020, 04:10 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Rangnick could turn out to be Klopp. Or he could turn out to be Flopp. There is so much uncertainty.

The only certainty is that Maldini and Boban are our legends, forever our legends. Nothing will change that. Yes, I know that we should look forward instead of dwelling on the past glory, but guess what, until there is actually any slight hint of hope in the future glory, I have nothing better to do but dwelling on the past glory. I am just so grateful that I watched Milan in the past three decades and witnessed so many glories, and Maldini was in every minutes. To be perfectly honest, even if Milan ceased to exist today, I would already have had a good run and won't complain.

About Rangnick, if he becomes one of us, he will have my support for sure, but I am pretty sure that he will never mean more to me than Maldini.

If Maldini and Boban get fired, it will be a very sad and dark day to me. I don't care if that's the right thing to do, it is just sad. I will probably boycott something. I think I will continue watching every game, but that will be it.

You know what, I think I will boycott reza's PL. Grinundwech

That's also what I want to say.  Sleepy
(03-03-2020, 04:10 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: If Maldini and Boban get fired, it will be a very sad and dark day to me. I don't care if that's the right thing to do, it is just sad. I will probably boycott something. I think I will continue watching every game, but that will be it.

I understand how you feel but this is exactly why bringing back former star players and legends is a huge risk. What Boban did was objectively very bad. He tried to force a confrontation with Gazidis and Elliot in public and aired his grievances against the Rangnick project, which will certainly make it the Milan fans even much more hostile if Rangnick joins, knowing that he in a way ’forced Zorro out’. 

There is no way that any CEO, board or ownership should tolerate that a lower-level manager goes out on his own like that, and it shows that Boban is not cut out for working in a privately owned corporate structure. That kind of disloyalty should not be applauded or accepted by the fans. If Mirabelli had done that during his tenure, no fan would even think of protesting and boycotting anything, because the right thing to do would be to let him go.
Ralf Rangnick in his career has won at best 2 Austrian Championships and one DFB Cup. Best club he has coached an that for short period is Schalke 04. And you guys expect him revolutionize a team/club like ACM. ?
of the dude Mitchel i wont even spend my words...