Milan Management
I saw this thread but only now realized Boban actually used 'North Korea' for real.
Please guys, Gazidis may become a huge failure but don't support silly statements like this, Boban is wrong to give an interview and dig Milan a deeper hole.
i give up on on this team and mgt for the time being, sure boban was on the wrong side for speaking his mind out in the public, good mgt for the stability of the team (hey we didnt really know what elliot and gazidis worked behind his back to have caused his outburst), could decide to 'talk to him' and keep this team solid at least until end of the season. then they make him leave, not now. we are basically ending the season earlier. ffs enough for wasting my emotion and time all this while.
aka edysim
What else was Boban to do Reza..? Clearly Elliot was backing Gazidis if he went alone to meet Rangrick to explore options.. Gazidis was hired for his financial capabilities.. but mostly we see his sticking his worthless nose into the sporting side.. why..? And at a time when this team is just on the upturn.. we are by far the most self destructive team ever.. we dont our rivals or opponents to fuck us over.. we do that to ourself better than anyone year by year..
(03-08-2020, 02:06 PM)nefremo Wrote: I'm not hating him for it man. But I'm a Milan fan and I want what's best for Milan. And right now, all this public bullshit is putting pressure on the squad and the coach. So I wish he didn't. 

Also, "Grande Zoro" made sure he threw the line of "my interview was legally ok" in his interview. So we can expect a lawsuit now. If he has such big balls and he's such a fair guy, why didn't he just resign when his tole was being encroached on by Gazidis?

It's all bullshit man. All these fools. Gazidis and Elliot leading the line followed by Boban. They only care about themselves.

Boban is a man of principle. I 100% agree that if Elliot and Gazidis wanted to go a different direction, they should have notified Boban and Maldini first. But this isn't the way to handle it either. If Boban cared about Milan so much, he would have quietly involved his lawyers and settled the matter. How is this speaking out helping the Milan that "he cares about"??? 
It's not. And he doesn't even care about his remaining contract money.. He just wants the world to know that he is right, no matter the cosequences. He could have waited until the summer to speak up, no?
Bunch of fucking ego-maniacs!

THIS! He was 100% correct. But there is a way to do things and going public isn't the right way to do it. It's asking for trouble. 
Let's put it this way. Ignore for a second it's a football club.
Say It's a business.
If a CEO was told by the shareholders to go shopping for a new Director and the current directors werent informed that would mean jack. I mean, he would be an asshole, but it's well within his job to be that asshole. However... if the Director was to then go public about it he would have been sacked on the spot not given a few days to figure things out.

(03-08-2020, 03:54 PM)reza Wrote: I don't think Rangnick happening will be more than 50% due to Boban and Maldini making wrong choices about Giampaolo (and other decisions they made). It is more about Elliott and/or Gazidis thinking to fix finances they need people who are different characteristics than B&M. We are in no position to fix things with stadium or sell players for big profit (one Suso profit is not enough) so in the short term at least drastic action is needed.

This. I think Elliot have realised that the way they've conducted business so far is only working if they keep selling players which only works while you have players you can profit off. 
Having someone like Rangnick come in with a 24yo cap for incoming players helps ensure that there's a steady stream of profitable players.
(03-09-2020, 12:22 PM)porcho Wrote: ...Say It's a business.
If a CEO was told by the shareholders to go shopping for a new Director and the current directors werent informed that would mean jack. I mean, he would be an asshole, but it's well within his job to be that asshole. However... if the Director was to then go public about it he would have been sacked on the spot not given a few days to figure things out...

Thank you for summarizing how “business as usual” works. It seems some people here are having trouble to understand it.
Boban should have said, thank you for the opportunity and gracefully resign.
But, the only thing he does is berating the club. I have respect for him as a player, but as a pundit and manager he is disrespectful.
According to 7Gold ‘expert’ Fabio Santini (via MilanLive), Elliott have practically already sold to Arnault, who has a big project in mind for the future of the Rossoneri.He claims that Arnault has put an offer on the table deemed satisfactory by Elliott and the Singer family, who are therefore ready to sell Milan after about two years of ownership.The French tycoon’s project would be ‘sensational’: immediate investments on the market and the pursuit of top-level player. There are those who even whisper the name of Leo Messi who could leave Barcelona after 16 years.Gianluigi Donnarumma will also be an integral part of the project. The goalkeeper could receive a tempting proposal for the renewal of the contract, so as to arm him and consider him a pillar moving forward.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-10-2020, 07:45 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: According to 7Gold ‘expert’ Fabio Santini (via MilanLive), Elliott have practically already sold to Arnault, who has a big project in mind for the future of the Rossoneri.He claims that Arnault has put an offer on the table deemed satisfactory by Elliott and the Singer family, who are therefore ready to sell Milan after about two years of ownership.The French tycoon’s project would be ‘sensational’: immediate investments on the market and the pursuit of top-level player. There are those who even whisper the name of Leo Messi who could leave Barcelona after 16 years.Gianluigi Donnarumma will also be an integral part of the project. The goalkeeper could receive a tempting proposal for the renewal of the contract, so as to arm him and consider him a pillar moving forward.

Again. not getting my hopes up. 
I'll just keep expecting crap because then when we're crap I won't be disappointed.
(03-11-2020, 12:54 AM)porcho Wrote: Again. not getting my hopes up. 
I'll just keep expecting crap because then when we're crap I won't be disappointed.

Did you steal my diary? Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(03-11-2020, 12:56 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Did you steal my diary? Icon_lol2

no but I blame you. You did this too me. I used to be all positive and now look at me...  Devilol Devilol Devilol
(03-10-2020, 07:45 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: According to 7Gold ‘expert’ Fabio Santini (via MilanLive), Elliott have practically already sold to Arnault, who has a big project in mind for the future of the Rossoneri.He claims that Arnault has put an offer on the table deemed satisfactory by Elliott and the Singer family, who are therefore ready to sell Milan after about two years of ownership.The French tycoon’s project would be ‘sensational’: immediate investments on the market and the pursuit of top-level player. There are those who even whisper the name of Leo Messi who could leave Barcelona after 16 years.Gianluigi Donnarumma will also be an integral part of the project. The goalkeeper could receive a tempting proposal for the renewal of the contract, so as to arm him and consider him a pillar moving forward.

What a ton of BS. "immediate investments on the market and the pursuit of top-level player" - is there someone who actually takes this sort of thing seriously? Leo Messi, I mean come on its hilarious Big Grin