Milan Management
(08-05-2016, 06:20 PM)reza Wrote: Marco Fassone formerly of Inter may be new CEO starting in January 2017

So Berlu staying as honorary president, Galliani to remain CEO until January then Marco Fassone?
I didn't know anything about this Marco Fassone guy. O

If he will come from Inter, I don't remember anything Inter has done worthy of mentioning these past few seasons?
Not just Inter, but Juventus and Napoli in the past 13 years, so no shortage of experience there. I believe he was heavily involved in the Juve stadium project.
but he looks ugly too...

[Image: Marco-Fassone.jpg]

not really so much of an improvement compared to 

[Image: d8d1bf023e75ce84e55a89ed2a280d8d_400x400.jpeg]

Grinundwech
The same baldy. Hope he isnt bald down there.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
As scary as he is to look at, the guy does have experience and was very instrumental in Juve's stadium project and their other commercial interests. But in any case, at least the CEO job is no longer a dictatorship.
If you have money, you can buy players and that is not that difficult. What so hard is to get players without money and that what Galliani did.

We just can't fix all problems with best solution in just short period. First we have money, next we can try to hire people who are best in their jobs.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Siregar Wrote: If you have money, you can buy players and that is not that difficult. What so hard is to get players without money and that what Galliani did.

No, he had money. He just wasted it.
(08-06-2016, 02:01 PM)millinarios Wrote: No, he had money. He just wasted it.

AFAIK, we had money only last season. Other than that, we were poor.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-06-2016, 02:09 PM)Siregar Wrote: AFAIK, we had money only last season. Other than that, we were poor.

Also count the money he wasted on player wages, and agent fees. Galliani is a total waster lately.