Milan Management
(08-06-2016, 02:14 PM)millinarios Wrote: Also count the money he wasted on player wages, and agent fees. Galliani is a total waster lately.

Yeah, I absolutely agree.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-06-2016, 02:09 PM)Siregar Wrote: AFAIK, we had money only last season. Other than that, we were poor.

In all honesty we can say we had no money, but it's not necessarily true. Our revenue was always still one of the highest in Serie A and even in world football. Moreso, we had resources that a lot of teams would dream of, yet they outperform us. Just look at Sassuolo, Fiorentina, Napoli or others like Lazio. We've been terrible.

Worse still, everyone always talks about Juve working from Serie B to winning 5 scudetto, but we don't even consider that Fiorentina and Napoli also worked their way up from the bottom (literally, as both were declared bankrupt) and now outperform us every year.

There's no excusing the management of Milan (or Inter for that matter), it's nothing short of shambolic and a complete failure in every regard that this has been allowed to happen.
(08-06-2016, 02:52 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: In all honesty we can say we had no money, but it's not necessarily true. Our revenue was always still one of the highest in Serie A and even in world football. Moreso, we had resources that a lot of teams would dream of, yet they outperform us. Just look at Sassuolo, Fiorentina, Napoli or others like Lazio. We've been terrible.

Worse still, everyone always talks about Juve working from Serie B to winning 5 scudetto, but we don't even consider that Fiorentina and Napoli also worked their way up from the bottom (literally, as both were declared bankrupt) and now outperform us every year.

There's no excusing the management of Milan (or Inter for that matter), it's nothing short of shambolic and a complete failure in every regard that this has been allowed to happen.

Ok, you made good points. We were not that poor but still not like we were before with lots of money. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-06-2016, 03:02 PM)Siregar Wrote: Ok, you made good points. We were not that poor but still not like we were before with lots of money. Big Grin

Sure, and Galliani usually did good when he had lots of money (well apart from last summer), but Milan would benefited from a different kind of approach when we had limited funds. He is just not the man for that job.
There is rumor that Albertini can be our sports director. Heart
AC Milan supremo lined up for shock Genoa move

by  Caterina Mirra, 07/08/2016

Following Silvio Berlusconi’s sale of AC Milan to Chinese investors, the club’s vice-president Adriano Galliani may also depart to join Genoa.

Last Friday, Investment Management Changxing, a new Sino-European enterprise represented by businessman Li Yonghong, agreed a €740 million deal for the Serie A outfit, including taking on €220m of club debt.

After 30 years running the club, Berlusconi family will retain only the 0.07 percent and the current Milan vice-president Galliani is reportedly open to work with Genoa President Enrico Preziosi, who is keen to bring him to the Stadio Luigi Ferraris.

According to Primocanale, Galliani could leave his role and responsibilities to Marco Fassone, who has been already confirmed as general director of the club, officially assuming the role in December.

Due to the excellent relationship Galliani has with Preziosi, he is being strongly considered by the Rossoblu, regardless of whether or not they too are the recipients of fresh investment this summer.

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/serie-...resh_ce-cp
This is better than winning 8th CL to me. Lol
And here they go. Genoa - Winner of Italian Serie A 2016/2017 Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
To add to the hopeful news, rumour today is the Chinese group would like those with a history at the club to come back, the names being linked being Maldini, Albertini and Costacurta. Maldini is a must for me, it would be insane if he still didn't get the opportunity to return now.
(08-07-2016, 06:39 PM)edysim Wrote: This is better than winning 8th CL to me. Lol

It is not. but I know what you meant. Icon_lol2

I don't know how I will react if and when we eventually will win the 8th.